Niobolt(1)

When a bomb blast in Juneau happened, you unit officer Reed Coats was taking care of that case. Reed investigated 2 cases at one time. One was the electric bombs and other was about a Niobium metal theft case. When Reyland finished the electric bombs case, nobody was there to solve the Niobium case. Because Reed got injured and a new officer was not appointed. Finally after 3 days the completion of electric bomb case, a new officer called Malice Noha took the case. He named the case as 'The Nio Case'. Electrode participated in the case for finding the thief. The subordinating Inspector, Lorian Marriott found a Niobium tablet near his friend's house, Peter Stanley. Malice asked Peter to come to the police station. Lorian said sorry for bringing him to the police station. Because Peter never entered before. Even in case of emergency but now he is there as a suspect for a theft.

" I am sorry, but you will be in our custody for few days"
"No, I didn't do anything. I don't know how it came here my house. Why are you putting me in custody?"

Peter was frustrated by that. Malice investigated a farm house where the tablet was found by Marriott. They found so much Niobium in that house. Malice investigator in depth about that house. Lorian found who was the owner of that house. The owner of the house was Rutland Wheat. Malice harshly asked

"Hey!!! Why you stole all these Niobium?!"
"No... I didn't. I didn't do, I don't know who kept these in my house"
"You think I am a fool to believe this. Say the truth you idiot!!!"
"Ha! Ha! Ha! These police are really fools"
"Stop talking! I will take care of you afterwards"