Tremendous Heroes: Age of Duetron(5)

Red Cop went to California within 1 hour. He was very near to the army. He executed his plan by striking the army. Suddenly, his plan went wrong because a mutant who is lightning-fast attacked him. Red Cop attacked him but he dodged and the strike went to Power Zola Statue. PowerZola was hit very badly and he was apprehended by the army. But Red Cop escaped because of his speed. This thing came up in the news. Electrode, Special Infinite and Moon Man saw it.

"Good afternoon, our army has found Power Zola"
"Charles, you are stuck. I' Electrode will come to save you"

Special Infinite quickly went to Electrode's transient house. She attacked him.

"Hey! How did you find me?! Ouch!"
"I know this would happen so I placed tracking chips on everybody. Moon Man from somewhere and Red Cop in California united to stop a big apocalypse.

"Okay, let's go and find Niobolt and Homio Laser"(Special)
"They are coming, no worries"(Electrode)
"So..."
"Let's get ready for the warfare"

They went to the army base. Electrode demolished the entire base of the building. The building started to collapse. Soon the edifice utterly came into expiration. The heroes started a war against the Pollutant Service Team. Finally, all the heroes united from several nations into a single atmosphere. Moon Man rescued PowerZola from the threats and finally, all the heroes united. The PST leader, Doster Blake, however, persisted in the demolition. He mandated his combatants to turn on the level of destruction to nucleic. They commenced to put bombs on the area from the aircraft.
"So they are trying to apprehend us for the pollution that we provoked, right?"
(Moon Man)
"Yes, but what are they doing now?"(Niobolt)
"They need to apprehend themselves within the PST"(Nathan)
"Yes?"(Special)
"Yes, of course"(Reyland)
"I am gonna beat them to demise"(Power Zola)
"We too, huh?"(Moon)
"Yes!!!"(Malice)
They started to attack the PST. The bombs were ultra-radioactive nukes. So they couldn't manage and came to an end. The heroes' heads were down except Jules. She created a Defence Shield to protect them. However, it was inadequate for the power of the nukes. The heroes were at the stage of defeat but suddenly a magical circle was created by someone which was like a magical Teleporting Machine. Two men came out of the circle. It was Mystique Z and Cosmic O. They created an enormous Defend Shield. It insulated them and the heroes stimulated themselves, ready for the combat again.
They killed everybody except the bombers and Doster. Mystique Z again made a circle to teleport to the bombers' arena. He went through it and annihilated the bombers. PowerZola killed Doster and terminated the war. But the war wasn't over at all. Mystique Z and Cosmic O felt a strong signal from the atmosphere.
"Someone has entered the atmosphere. He is very strong. I can't manipulate this power"
The person came to Earth who was very strong. PowerZola, Mystique Z and Cosmic O said
"It's the Cosmic Stone Guardian!!!"
"Why he came here?"(Dodwell)
"His name will say the answer. He came to protect a Cosmic Stone"(Power)
"Yours?"(Niobolt)
"Yes, he came to protect my Power Stone"
"Protect means... Felix is coming?"(Nathan)
"Yes, the ruthless warlord"
"All be careful. We are going to meet the supervillain of the Universe"(Moon Man)
Felix came and attacked Cosmic Stone Guardian. He defeated Cosmic Stone Guardian and came near Power Zola for his Power Stone.
"Power Zola, I got Reality Stone from Logan and now Power Stone from you!"
"No, I will not give you... I will assault you!"
Suddenly they heard a noise. It was the programming voice of Deutron. Deutron came there
"What!? How is this possible!? I disabled Deutron then how did he come here!?"(Power)
"Target Set. Felix. Combat Mode On"(Deutron)
Deutron charged at Felix but got defeated. Suddenly, Moon Man noticed a stone in Deutron's body.
"PowerZola, is that a Cosmic stone?!"(Moon)
"Yes, how it is with Deutron? It was in charge of my brother, Kurt"
Felix captured the stone from Deutron and smashed it. Felix got Space Stone and decided to get Power Stone from Power Zola. When Felix came near PowerZola, the heroes ran to Felix to stop him. But Felix used Reality Stone and made all to sleep. Power Zola attacked Felix with his Power Stone. But Felix used Reality Stone and made the beam as flowers. Power Zola was astounded and became afraid. Felix pulled Power Zola to him and took the Power Stone from him. All got over and Felix took the stone to his spaceship. The heroes once again decided to go to the space for Felix and retrieve the Stones.