BLACK LOVE 1

Min Yn is 20 years girl with slim body and black doe eyes her hairs are shiny black and brown .she is the second daughter of their parents but only her father loves her more than anyone she always do her best to get her mom attention but infront of white skin her all efforts are waste .

Yn elder sister is really beautiful who always get others attention first and because of yn brown skin she went back .

It's morning and yn is packing her bag both sisters share one room but never touch each other stuff or we can say ruby who is yn elder sister never let her touch anything which belongs to her even in college she never allow her to meet her friends but she always make her do her work too.

Ruby : Hey blacky arrange your bag fast and come downstairs with my bag too till then I will eat breakfast.

She said putting her lipstick yn nodded and did her bag too . Yn is wearing white jeans with light pink shirt which is really comfortable for her as because of her skin tone yn always wear light colour clothes.

Yn is getting down and saw her mother is feeding Ruby but her dad did't even touch his breakfast seeing this yn eyes got teary as only her father care for her feelings .

Yn hug her father and he served her breakfast meanwhile her mother ignored her presence.

Ruby : mom I need money actually today is my friend's birthday so I need to buy her gift.

Mrs min gestured her husband and he gave her money and yn is silently eating breakfast.

After sometime yn reach collage yes she came alone because ruby left with her friends in car and yn travelled through bus.

Yn always avoid to talk with others as she has lack of confidence no clubs , birthday parties she is only comfortable when there is no one around her.

Yn is going towards her classroom then she saw her some of girls who are her classmates looking really pretty they are wearing short skirts showing their milky skins and putting makeup.

Yn ignored them and went in classroom then one of girl spoke

"I bet he will choose me because Infront of my beauty you all are down "

yn look at her and really her Beauty is not joke yn again look at her book which she is reading.

The class started and yn is sitting in middle nobody is her friend then all of them gasped as the most handsome and rich boy of college entered in jeon jungkook.

Jungkook look at professor and she didn't say anything as jungkook is son of school owner.

Girls started to settle their hairs and clothes someone of them opened few buttons of shirt shirt just to gain his attention.

Jungkook is really cleaver he know how to use others for his benefit and girls are crazy for him .

Jungkook came further and sat behind yn desk she is covering her face with her hairs as jungkook always make fun of her skin colour but never hurt her physically he loves to tease her as she never take stand for herself and accept his dares.

Jungkook kicked yn desk lightly and she did't return back as she already know who it can be yn is focusing on lecture then jungkook hand sneak from her side giving her small paper yn take it and started to read

" hey dumb why you ignored me "

yn did't reply as it's jungkook habit to do timepass with every girl of collage .

Jungkook eyebrows crushed togather and he saw jimin and taehyung are laughing at him because yn did't reply him.

It's lunch break and yn was about to get up but jungkook pulled her hairs from back lightly saying " where are you going blacky ? Huh?

Yn heart clentch as she has crush on him but he also called her with names because of her skin colour.

Jungkook grabbed her arm then jimin spoke

" Hey leave her hand jungkook otherwise your skin will also started to change colour"

Whole class started to laugh and jungkook also laughed leaving her hand but he stopped seeing her teary eyes which are showing pain .

Before jungkook say something yn ran from there.

Yn is sitting on rooftop as she don't have courage to face jungkook and classmates because they will again make fun of her skin.
Yn is cursing her fate why God make her skin colour black none of her family member has this type of skin colour.

Here jungkook is finding yn as he got worried after seeing her crying he don't know but her those tears clentch his heart .

Jungkook pov: yaah you bumb where are you and why am so worried for her why my heart is beating so fast .

Jungkook reached rooftop and his heart felt relief as he saw but she is crying jungkook went near her and called her name

Yn

Yn

She did't look at him and wiped her tears and about to left but jungkook held her arm then yn jerked it saying

" Don't touch me your hands will get dirty by touching me "

Saying this yn felt from there and jungkook is shocked seeing her this side.

Yn went home and she locked herself in room then in evening her sister arrived and she knocked on room yn opened it but shocked to see her angry mother behind .

Yn is already sad but her mother's words made her heart break into pieces

" YOU BLACK GIRL WHY YOU DID'T WAIT FOR MY BABY AFTER COLLAGE LOOK HOW TIRED MY BABY IS LOOKING "

yn is looking down then her mother again spoke

" YOUR SKIN WILL STILL SAME IF YOU WILL EVEN STAY UNDER SUN ALL DAY "

saying this she pushed yn aside and went inside wiping ruby with towel.

Yn again started to cry but did't show she her poor heart is bearing all of this from years how her mother never take her for parties, shopping and family gathering because she feel ashamed calling yn her daughter.

"NOW WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GO AND BRING WATER FOR HER "

yn flinched hearing her mother's scream and went to bring water .

It's night and yn did't eat dinner her father is also not at home so nobody cared for health .

She did't slept for whole night as she is thinking about today why everyone hate her and does she look really bad .

It's morning and yn is wearing jeans with t shirt as she never wear skirts thinking it would expose her black skin.

Yn only applied lipbam her eyes are swollen because of crying .

Yn and ruby reached college then one of ruby friend spoke

" Hey ruby why are coming with your maid's daughter.

Actually ruby told her friends that yn is her maid's daughter and they are providing her free education.

" Ohh leave her let's go" ruby friends said and left from there yn is standing there while wiping her tears.

Yn is sitting in classroom then taehyung spoke getting everyone attention

" HEY GUYS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANT TO INVITE ALL BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND MY FRIENDS "

yn heart clentch as he said beautiful and she is not but the person spoke getting her attention

" yeah and all who are present here will definitely come I will notice everyone if someone would be absent then concequences would be tough.

Jungkook said looking at yn and she look down .

Jungkook pov: now I will see how you wouldn't come I wanna know why you always keep distance from everyone . I want to feel your pain too yn .