part:4

It's morning yn is all ready for campus as she made herself strong for her own problems. It's just beginning of her real life and if she just give up on everything then it would be hard for her to survive.

Yn went downstairs and saw her parents did't start to eat they were waiting for her . She little bit hesitate then sat with them . Her parents specially her father did't make her feel that they are upset with her.

Yn did breakfast and went collage.

Here jungkook is also ready but with heavy and red eyes his heart  still ache when he remember yn yesterday state . Jungkook did't have any idea the more is waiting for her when he has to face yn.

Yn reached college and everything was really Normal then she realised people don't care about others even nobody noticed her presence if she is in pain or happy it's only matters to her or her family.

Yn went in classroom nobody was on her place neither Nisha nor yn were present.yn did't mind and sat on chair taking deep breath.

But the next moment her heart start to beat so fast and the next person made her flinch

" Hey " the person said sitting beside her but yn did't reply .

" What happened can't I sit here?

Yn again did't reply but the person gave her bright smile saying "miss why are sweating it's not like am ghost"

Yn wiped her sweat and the person smiled forwarding his hand towards her " ITS MIN YOONGI YOU CAN CALL ME SUGA TOO I WOULDN'T MIND AT ALL"

yn felt seriousness and comfort in his presence so she shaked hand with him.

Yoongi start the conversation and made yn little happy in this all she forget her pain but it was not longer students got settled on their seats and jungkook came in class .

Jungkook pov: I don't like to come in this classroom anymore as it's remind me painful memories but I can't take my responsibilities lightly they pay me to teach. I entered in classroom as usual the first thing I noticed yn seat but today she was there but she was sitting with guy . Who is he to her? Is he her cousin ? Does he know her from long?

Students greet him yn also did but did't look at him for once jungkook is staring at yn then the class start .

Yn is sharing her stuff with yoongi and both are happy jungkook is burning in anger and jealousy he wants to punch that person .

Jungkook is teaching students with anger and his focus in on yn .

The class finished and it's lunch break yn is sitting with yoongi as he bought lunch for him and her saying it's his treat for their friendship.

Yn did't mind she is really comfortable with him and jungkook is watching all .

Yn is in girls washroom and washing her hands then someone locked the door yn turned but jungkook put hand on her mouth saying

" Pl ..ease y.nn list..en to m..e first "

Yn shook her head with anger but jungkook pull her closer " i b..eg pl..ease I .f you ev..er lo.ve m..e th .en "

Yn stopped her movements and he removed his hand with teary eyes saying

" Y..n a.m sorry I lost diamond in the b..y finding go .ld . Yn please d..not m..ake me th.is mu..ch guilty . I can't li..ve with this pl..ease yn forgive m .e "

" I know .y..ou did all for m..e b..ut I choose..dirt y..n gi..ve m .e chance to prove..pl .ease yn. Pl .ease"

Jungkook said crying yn also started to cry she smiled weakly saying " sir it's fine to forgive and forget but the lesson you got in the end is unforgettable"

Jungkook look at her how she called him sir and said deep line .

Jungkook was about to speak more but yn opened the door and came out .

She is coming then yoongi came and smack her head saying " YOU LITTLE KITTEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR YOU"

yn smiled but yoongi cupped her face like caring boyfriend" who made you cry kitten" she can sense the seriousness in his voice .

Yn shook her head saying " I WAS JUST THINKING SOMETHING AND IT MADE ME EMOTIONAL"

" don't think about those things who made you sad I can't see you like this"

Yn heart skip a beat he is the first who really care for her and her emotions also matters someone.

The day passed yn and yoongi becomes more than friends both of them love each other and afraid to spoil their friendship jungkook always try to talk with yn but she never talk with him .

It's morning and yoongi is waiting for yn as today he is going to propose her . Yn arrived and saw her classroom is decorated with her favourite flowers . Yn felt happy but don't know it's for her .

Yn was about to go back not disturbing someone 's precious moments but the voice of owner made her steps stopped

" WAIT PARK YN ITS FOR YOU"

YN turned and saw yoongi is smiling with having flowers in his hands he gave her this and she accepted then yoongi went on his knees saying

" I LOVE YOU KITTEN WOULD YOU GIVE ME PRIDE TO BE YOUR HUSBAND"

yn heart was going to explode hearing it she is feeling really lucky as the guy proposed her for marriage for becoming his other half not for being girlfriend.

Yn nodded with tears and he made her wear ring all students gathered and cheer for them . jungkook also watched everything with heavy heart but he deserves it .

Yoongi kissed yn on her forehead not making her uncomfortable. Yn is happy .

Yoongi went to take out his car and yn is waiting for him then jungkook came

" Y..n congratulations "

Yn smiled saying " some time we got the diamond when we cry on losing gold"

Yoongi came and told yn to sit inside he hand shake with jungkook saying

" Nisha and muskan leave this college on your complaint but do you really think you also deserve to stay here "

Jungkook look down but yoongi patted his shoulder saying "YOU HURT YN BUT I WOULDN'T LEAVE THE PERSON WHO WILL HURT MY SOON TO BE WIFE"

......

THE END