BLACK LOVE4

N..o lo..ve I really..y lov..e you he said nodding multiple times both of them eyes are shedding tears . jungkook held yn hands are kiss them saying I kno..w it..s no.t easy for y..ou to accept..m..e and my love.. because I never gave you any reason t..o lo .ve me but..I ju .st did that t..o annoy yo..u because I thought b .y doing th..is I will get..your attention..and y..ou lo..ve it wh..en I tease yo..u .

"Tr...ust m..e yn I call..ed yo.u wi..th nam.es ju..st for fu..n but a.m regretting I n..ever thought fr..om what yo..u are already going..through...I w.as feeling..g insecure to expre..ss my feelings my love towards you b..ecause of being judge I thought m.y friends will make fun of my choice..and my reputation of being..hearthob would be ruin...ed am so so ..rry y.nn please forgive m..e"
Jungkook said crying badly.

" Do..nt yo..u feel ashamed no..w I a.mm still bl.. ack " yn said looking into his eyes and jungkook looked down as he is feeling guilty.

" I n..ever as..k fo..r lo..ve cau..se I know people like me can never get..love and who will lo..ve us bu..t I did't ask for..hate and insult either. She said chucking at last.

" N..o yn give me chance I will..love you like no one ever did . I will give you m..y heart ,lov.e ,care and my loyalty pl .ease trust me once " he said looking at her but yn shook her head saying " I wish I could b..ut I do..nt thin..k you..r love can change th..e so called of bein..g who..re which I am holding no..w " jungkook put hand on her mouth saying

" I WILL RIP THEIR SOUL IF THEY EVEN LAY THEIR FINGER ON YOUR CHARACTER "

yn look at him she can see sincerity which his are showing and heartbeat jungkook wiped her tears and kiss her forehead saying " I promise I will cherish you untill I a.m alive just give me chance to prove it"

"  SHE WILL  her  dad  interrupt their conversation and they look back he is also crying and came forward jungkook stood up but yn did't.

" App..a b..u..t before yn say something her dad patted her head saying " my child you beared alot  devil can become angel but sefish humans can't change their dirty tricks to take advantage of others I always prayed that you will get someone who will love you more than others and cherish you like angel and jungkook is perfect in it I saw the love for you in his eyes you always agree with me without saying anything but today am requesting you please agree for this too he joined his hands .

" Ap...pa" yn tears fell and she hug her father nodding her head jungkook eyes also became teary seeing their love .

Yn dad stood up and put her hand in jungkook 's hand saying " please give her everything which she deserves not only things but the support whenever she feels low support her like friend if she needs family support give her shoulder like brother and help her like husband.

Jungkook nodded and promised to fullfill her father's all wishes .

They came down and saw ruby is finding something in her shopping bag then he spoke " ruby " she did't look at him but yell " jungkook where is my small bag which we purchased from Gucci" he didn't reply then she turned and saw jungkook is holding yn hand .

" Jungkook what are doing with her did't she also try to seduce you " ruby said chucking.he came downstairs and yn is also with him .

" You cheap girl how you dare to touch my man she raised her hand to slap her but jungkook twisted her arm back saying " be in limits miss ruby I wouldn't mind to brake your both hands if you dare to again raise them on my soon to be wife " as jungkook said those line ruby and her mom becomes shocked meanwhile yn father smiled .
Yn look at jungkook then he spoke

" Lets go love people like them don't deserve our precious time we need to prepare for marriage " he said and walk away .

After one week

It's their wedding night and yn is removing her jewellery then jungkook hugged her from behind and dig his face in her neck whispering " finally Its our first night "

Yn blushed and about to turn but jungkook did't let her and look at her through mirror saying " don't worry I will do everything you just need to scream my name louder while I will ...

yn did't him complete his sentence and turned around saying " don't be shamele. ss Jun..gkook  "

He laughed and started kissing her then their wedding night passed in each other arms and warmth of love . In this one week jungkook made her realise she did't took wrong decision by  accepting him and he shower her with love .

Meanwhile ruby is working as a maid in cafe as after even getting higher education her future got ruined because where she worked first her so called boyfriend leak her photos and ruined her reputation in office proving her slut .

Yn mother also changed and ask for forgiveness but yn did't forgive her just not because she treated her bad but for ruing her childhood for destroying her mental health.

It's morning after their wedding night and yn is awake but trying to get up then jungkook spoke in morning sweet voice

" Do you still think you can walk "

Yn blushed and hit his chest saying " am all ok just little tired"

Jungkook got up and sat on bed asking in excitement " then what about more rounds " yn threw pillows on him saying " you pervert bunny don't be selfish and cover your little bunny too.

Jungkook look at her being confused thinking Little bunny then he screamed and cover himself down as he is still naked .
Yn went towards bathroom then he yell " MY BUNNY IS NOT LITTLE THE PROOF IS YOUR LIMPING LEGS "

yn showed him her tongue and immediately closed the door .

.......

THE END