BLACK LOVE 3

Two days passed like this and yn is doing work as maids her sister is enjoying her life with her cheater boyfriend whom she still believe yn father also came back but his wife blackmail him emotionally saying arrested her red handed with boy but still her father is worried for her daughter because her eyes always say truth he is helping her in work when both mother and daughter are not at home .

Jungkook is trying to build relationships with yn sister so it would be easy for him to find where is yn is she at home or somewhere else? He checked club cctv and found how that fucker was trying to harras yn but she beared all and her sister still blame her for her cheater boyfriend.

It's afternoon and jungkook is sitting with Ruby she is eating icecream that he bought for her he even got yn number but it's showing switched off so he choose this.

" Baby how are you going to celebrate your birthday ' jungkook asked being touching to her

Ruby is gold digger and only want to spend her money on her stuff jungkook is rich that's why she is being with him and also with her boyfriend she thought jungkook don't know anything but he is four steps further than her.

" Baby actually am not planning for party as am upset with my previous breakup but how about you came at our home for dinner tonight"

Jungkook smirked at her words because this is what he wants he agree .

Ruby pov: you are amazing ruby as mom already know everything so that bitch yn will prepare everything.

It's 6 pm and yn is preparing dishes as it's ruby birthday and everyone wished her but there is only one person who did't forget to wish her it's her father yes today is yn birthday too they have age gap but same date of birth.

She is wearing ruby old clothes messed up with sweat and different types of smell of spices .

Yn father: yn my child go get ready I will prepare remaining he said carresing her hairs .

Yn eyes got teary whenever her father carress her head with love and care her tears were about to fell but she wiped them already saying

" App..a it's o..k a.m fine" she said turning other side hiding her helpless state .

Her father patted her head and left from there .

Yn prepared everything as her mother is ordering her to prepare alot of dishes she did't notice time and did't change clothes it's 8 pm and the door knocked heard.

Yn was about to opened but her father stopped her smiling weakly she went in kitchen .

Her father opened the door and saw jungkook and his daughter who is holding shopping bags .

" Hello sir " jungkook greeted him politely but ruby went in with high class attitude.

Her father introduced himself and jungkook too then her mother came wearing her expensive dress but jungkook already knows why ruby is like this because she went on her mother .

" Hello son how are you dear" she said in fake melody voice which can be easily guessed that it's fake .

Jungkook also greeted her then they sat near dinning area and jungkook eyes are searching for yn but he didn't saw her then his heart dropped when he saw yn is coming with food Trey her hairs are not set and she is wearing dirty clothes spices stains are over them her state is more miserable than slaves.

She placed food on table but did't look up like who is guest but her heart fasten hearing the person's voice

' y.nn" jungkook said

Yn look up at him and her heart clentch seeing him she did't reply and her mother spoke

" O son you must know her she is my second daughter and used to be in college same as ruby but because of her whoring around she is in this state "

Her mother did't even hesitate to say those words for her own daughter jungkook palm fisted but he controlled himself .

Yn tears fell which did't go unnoticed by jungkook and her father

Ruby: now what bring other dishes .

Yn nodded and left from there she placed everything there then her mother spoke

" Now what get lost from here your work is done" and yn left.

Ruby and her mother both are faking everything but still jungkook isn't showing interest in their talk he is eating dinner with heavy throat it's not like the dinner is not she is perfect in cooking but seeing her like this his appetite gone .

Dinner is almost finished and ruby is showing her mother a ring which jungkook gifted her as her birthday then jungkook purposely spilled water on her shirt and ruby look at him

" Hey jungkook be careful go upstairs there is a room in left use can use it "

Jungkook nodded and look at ruby who again started to look at her ring .

Jungkook went upstairs he is looking for yn but did't find her then he heard sobbing sounds jungkook followed the voice and saw there is a small room and door is opened he peak in and saw yn is sitting on floor there are also some pictures in her hand but he can't see them clearly from distence jungkook went in and yn did't notice he saw her room is really small her stuff is still packed maybe she recently shifted here her small bed .

Jungkook go ahead and spoke " y.nn"

She turned around and saw jungkook her eyes got more teary and she spoke

" Pl...e..ase do .nt co..me near i did't d..o anything"

Jungkook heart clentch seeing her this scared he always used to be tease her but yn never be this scared sometimes she fight back but which yn he faced today it's totally whole new yn which he never imagined.

Jungkook sat on his knees and try to touch her but her words broke his heart " a.mm bl..ack you.r han.ds will g..et dirty don't tou..ch me " she said crying and curling up in ball.

Jungkook touched her hand and she flinched he caressed her hands but it didn't work she is scared jungkook did't control himself and pulled her in tight hug and a year escape from her eyes he never beg or cried for someone but today he did he did both things .

Yn felt unknown care and safe and she broke down completely she started to cry loudly at first jungkook panic but her words ensure it that it's your brake down which your were holding don't know since when

" I A_MM N..OT WH_ORE I NE.VER BE E_VEN IN REALATIONSH_IP WITH SOM_EONE IN_FA__CT NOBO_DY LOV_ES ME BE_CSUSE AM BL_ACK ONL_Y MY FATHER LOV_ES ME . PEOPLE CALL_ED ME WITH NAM_ES AND I NEVER FEL_T THAT MUCH HUMILIATED WH_EN MY O_WN MOTHER AND SISTER CALLED ME WHORE. I ALWA_YS TRY TO BE GOO_D BUT PEOPLE ALWAYS JUD_GE MY BY MY COLOUR NO_T MY WOR_K CAUSE I HA_VE BLACK SK_IN BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT .

jungkook eyes shed tears and he rubbed her back to ease her jungkook try to make her drink water but she chocked on it harshly and jungkook rub her back

TH_EY NEVER TRE_ATED M_E LIKE THE_IR SIST_ER OR DAUGHT_ER I DONT HA_VE ANY FRIEND BEC_USE OF MY BL_ACK COLOUR I SH_OULD DI_E

n...o yn..n a.mm here pl..ease lo.ve don.t cry I will fr.ee you fro.m here

"N_O I WILL DI__E Y_ES I SHOULD D_IE " she said crying and trying to free herself .

Jungkook hug her more tightly and rubbed her back she somehow calm down and got her senses when she look up jungkook and yn both look at each other yn world stopped as she confessed everything to his enemy or we can say her first love.

Jungkook wiped her tears and look at those pictures where yn is cutting cake and only her father is standing beside her jungkook took it and ask

" Today..y is yo..ur birthday t..oo" he asked

Yn weakly smiled and nodded jungkook becomes sad as it's her own birthday and she is crying working and her own family is taunting her badly .he cupped her face saying

" I love...y..ou yn "

She look at him and shook her head saying

" Don't..t feel pity o..n me it .s normal fo..r me".

Jungkook pulled her into kiss and held her nape for deep kiss
................

NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE LAST PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE