HIS WEAKNESS HIS WIFE 1

Jungkook is gangsters also business man five years ago he fell in love with yn and got married but his parents did't accept yn just act like they accept her.

Jungkook has no siblings entire country is under his control and everything in under his eye. He loves yn more than his parents. One tear in her eye and reason would be under 10 feet into earth.

Yn is watching babies videos playing , showering ,eating she has tears in her eyes yn heard car horn so she closed it.

Yn and jungkook live separate cause he don't want his wife under his parents control of unwanted drama .

Yn opened the door and jungkook put his entire body weight on her

" Baby am tired" jungkook said snuggling in her neck .

Yn got shy and jungkook peck her entire face " my lovely beautiful wife "

Yn is blushing jungkook came inside and yn gave him water he made her sit on his " did you eat?

Yn shook her head jungkook rub her thighs " why

" I was waiting for you" she said smiling

Jungkook took yn in her arms going upwords" let's take shower together then dinner" yn hid her face in his chest and it's best moment for him when she do like this.

Both of them are sitting in bath tub yn is on his lap " jungkook I love you" she said suddenly

He lick her neck " how much" asked in husky voice

Yn felt tickling " al..ot" she said getting shy

" Not more than me" he said and hug her tightly. He is wearing boxer and yn is all naked .

" Jungkook" she again called him and this time he turned her and now both of them are looking each other still in bath tub

Yn try to sink more under water so he wouldn't see her boobs but jungkook cupped them " i already see them love " yn hug him "jungkook let's have baby"

He pinch her waist lightly " then why you didn't tell me you know how desparate I am to see you pregnant"

Yn gets happy and smiled " you really want it" yn asked with seriousness

Jungkook smirk " you don't know how painful it is to threw my babies in dustbin everytime"

Yn bite his shoulder and jungkook moan " you are being dirty" yn said

He stood up and took her in his hands " let's help our baby to come in this world dinner can wait"

Yn face is all red and the entire night both of them did't sleep and made their baby .

It's morning and yn isn't feeling her legs she cupped his cheeks and his lips are into eight shape jungkook groaned " koooo look what you did

Jungkook immediately get up thinking he did something wrong " what happened did I kick you ? He asked in hurry

" My legs they are paining alot am sore"

He smirked ' it's my hardwork aaah my hips " he said teasing yn threw pillows on him jungkook pick her and help her

" Not going to work? Yn asked yn he wore casual.

" No how can I leave my love in this condition " yn smiled hearing him but his last line made her fake angry " and my hips are also paining you did't do anything just lay down and moan I have to adjust "

"JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH"

He laughed and ran to take breakfast yn put hand on her tummy " I know you will come "