HIS WEAKNESS HIS WIFE 3

" no you are not going to eat this garbage stuff and am not letting you " jungkook said snatching the chart from her which doctor gave her .

" I will make you healthy and tasty food it's not like you are going to eat it "

Jungkook look at her done face " are you mad how can I eat tasty food when my wife is eating this garbage " he said and about to turn chart but yn tears left and it made his hands stopped

" Y..ou don't love..m..e why y..ou can't g..et it I wa..nna bec..ome month..er too a.nd g..od ga..ve us ray of hope "

Jungkook hug her and rub her back " ok but if these things harm your health then I wouldn't listen you get it " he said in serious tone and yn nodded on his chest multiple times .

" Yn I love you more than my life I can't afford to loss you " he said being emotional.

Yn hug him " kookie I know God will bless us "

Jungkook nodded .

......it's morning and jungkook saw finding yn on bed while in half sleeping still closing eyes .

Ynnn baby " he called her thinking she might went to washroom but he didt get any reply . Jungkook hurriedly check washroom but nobody was there then he heard noises coming from downstairs. Jungkook immediately wore his shirt and ran down as nowadays he is more protective towards her from her past actions .

He went down and saw his guards are standing in line and yn is opening some package it's like she ordered them to buy today's entire market .

" Sweetheart what's th..is ? He asked with shocked face .

" Jungkook don't disturb me I will forget to count stuff " she said ignoring him .

His guards did't shock cause it's normal for them they also know how much their boss love his wife and they are also loyal with them . They give same respect to yn.

" Yeah all is here thankyou all of you " yn said getting up from floor .

They bow and left .

Jungkook come closer to her and back hug her " care to explain Mrs jeon "

Yn push him  little " jungkook I don't have time I need to prepare my stuff "

He understood what's this all he signed " are you really going to eat this ?

" Yeah and am not going to change my decision"
......

Two and half month passed yn is doing everything and on time diet , exercises, medications she is doing this with all dedication and jungkook sometimes feel hurt that how badly his wife wants to become mother . She did't tell him that at first how she managed her diet but he knows everything but did't stop her as he dont want to break her hope but he is also doing as much as he can everyday he message her legs take warm shower with her so her body did't feel exhausted.

More fifteen days passed and today yn is going hospital.

" Wouldn't you take your husband with you ? Jungkook asked

" Y..ou w.ill al..so come? She asked nervously as today is big day for her all her hardwork will pay of or not . Jungkook know she is sacred that's why he is going with her .

" Yes why not let's go " he said kissing her forehead.

Yn came out after doctors examination and sitting Infront of doctor she is playing with fingers nervous as reports did't come .

Jungkook is scared to not for her reports but for her how she will react if she isn't successful..

Doctor look at her report and made serious face jungkook rub yn back