pregnant wife 1

NOOOOO I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM NOW " yn yelled and three of them cover their ears .

Appa let's go and  buy eomma ice cream " jiho said he is yn and jungkook first son now he is four years old . Because of yn yell her 1 years old son started to cry yn took him in her hands and jungkook cupped her face

" Ba..by it's middle of night ice parlour would have been closed now "
He said trying to her understood.

Yn stood up and started to walk in room as her baby is crying .

" Ok so I want ice cream tomorrow and it's final " she said sitting on bed .

Jungkook and jiho took long breath . Yn open her shirt and started to feed her son juhu.

Jungkook put jiho sleep and came in room he saw how juhu is sucking her breasts he lick his lips and sat infront of her staring at her boobs.

Yn look at him raising eyebrows " WHAT?

Jungkook held her one boob and put directly in his mouth . Yn is feeling really tired as she has to feed two babies jihu and juhu and now jungkook. She wants to kick him but she dont to disturb baby .

Jungkook stopped and put hand on her tummy " my princess would help her appa to drink half milk"

Yn glare at him and she put juhu between them and she lay down her back is hurting she slowly made her back straight on bed . Jungkook alredy slept .

Yn is caressing her tummy as she still wants to eat ice-cream but she somehow divert her mind.
.....

" YN WHERE IS MY SOCKS " jungkook yelled grabbing his shoes yn was about to answer as she is changing her  little baby clothes but she heard another yell

" MOM WHERE IS MY WATER BOTTLE" her son came running .

" yn first find my socks am getting late  jungkook said standing Infront of her .yn nodded and about to get up but jihu stamps his foot hard on floor
" Mom nooo first find my water bottle school bus has arrived "

Yn wants to cry and she don't know what to do first she took juhu in her arms and first go towards kitchen and gave jiho his bottle and goodbye him.

As she came in room jungkook look at her with dossapointed face " I have important meeting and you already made me late "

Yn placed juhu on bed saying " you are the boss nobody gonna scold you but jihu is student "

Jungkook got angry and threw entire cupboard clothes on floor and started to find his socks . Yn sat on bed as her back is not supporting her . Jungkook messed up the room and went his office after finding his socks .

Yn look at juhu and smiled weakly " promise me you and your sister wouldn't bother me like them "

Juhu giggled. Yn went downstairs and placed juhu on  his baby bed as it's Litt so it's helpful for yn to do work taking him everywhere .

Jungkook is mafia and he has many enemies yn and jungkook has love marriage he fell in with her when he went her college as his enemy was faking being students then he saw yn and after five years he got married with her . He don't have maids as he has trust issue when it comes to his family . During yn first pregnancy his mother helped yn and in second he helped her but now his mother went states for her work and jungkook has busy schedule.

Yn it's complaining as she is good and mature wife but her mood swings made her like this and all day taking care of babies made her sick .

Yn made lunch and sent his office as driver deliver it . Yn fed juhu and she came in room for rest but her blood boiled seeing messed up room.

Yn placed hand on her tummy and took all clothes from floor and fold them before setting them in cupboard again. Yn tears left as her back pain increase and her heart is filled with unknown sadness.

Yn look at juhu he already slept it's 3 pm yn lay on bed patting her baby boy and don't know when she slept.
.......

It's evening suddenly juhu started crying and her eyes widened as it's almost dark outside. Yn took juhu and went downstairs she saw jiho is sleeping on couch still in his uniform.yn heart clentch as he did't have food after coming back and slept .

Yn did't wake him up thinking he is tired . She was about to cut vegetables but she felt like current in her lower abdomen. Yn took support of kitchen counter and came back in living room .

She is really fed up because of all these things .

Yn did't notice it's 8 pm and it's time for jungkook arrival she was about to get up but she heard footsteps and saw its jungkook he is looking scary and his messed up hairs .

Jungkook sat on couch loosing his tie " yn serve dinner am really hungry "

Yn don't know what to say she stood like statue jungkook look at her " what happened serve fast yn "

She still did't move then jungkook gaze went in jihu who is sleeping in his uniform

" Why is he sleeping in his uniform?

"Acc..tually I fell sleep in afternoon and did't notice..wh..en he came I just woke up n..ow and saw hi.m like this "

Jungkook rub his forehead " and the dinner is also not prepared?

Yn nodded jungkook shout " YN WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU YOU ARE BEING IRRESPONSIBLE IN MORNING BECAUSE OF YOU I ALSO GOT LATE AND NOW JIHU AND DINNER HOW CAN YOU BECOME LIKE THIS "

yn flinched because of his shout yn jihu also get up he rubbed his eyes but become shocked as he saw his mother yelling first time

"THEN WHO TOLD YOU MADE ME PREGNANT CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOUR HORMONES AM PREGNANT THIRD TIME AND STILL DOING EVERYTHING SO ALL OF YOU WOULDN'T GET DISSAPOINT MY BACK HURTS BUT STILL I DO EVERY WORK .

jungkook realised he fucked up now

" B..ab.."

SHUT UP I TAKE CARE OF THREE PEOPLE ALONE AND ONE IS INSIDE ME STILL YOU ALL ARE NOT HAPPY I ASKED FOR ICE CREAM BUT NOBODY GET ME AND STILL I DIDT SAY ANYTHING. I FEED TWO BABIES MY ENGERY GOT DRENCHED STILL I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN "

she started crying jungkook look at jihu and both of them kneel infront of her they know it's because of her mood swings and they also know it's their mistake .

"A.mm soo..rry b..aby " jungkook said crying .

He loves yn more than anything she is his life but because of business stress he forgot you also need him.
.........

Part two?