HIS WEAKNESS HIS WIFE2

" jungkook don't forget who you are and for your this kingdom you need your bloodline" Mrs jeon said coming towards him in anger .

" I don't care if something is hurting my wife then I will burn this kingdom"

Yn look at him while crying jungkook hug her more tightly.

" YOU WILL REGRET IT JUNGKOOK SHE WOULD BE THE REASON OF YOUR LOSS "
Saying this she left .
.....

It's night jungkook and yn both are sitting in bath tub yn don't want to take shower with him but he drag her with him thinking she will hurt herself and overthink if he left her.

Both are all naked suddenly jungkook made her turn and message her boobs yn moaned unknowingly tears left from her eyes jungkook wiped them and squzzed her boobs more harder yn almost rose up from his lap .

Jun..gkook n..ot n..ow " she said with closed eyes he did't listen and push himself in her yn cried out jungkook did't move he knows she needs breakdown so she can cry and let her heart sooth.

" Jun..gkook  th..ere is n..o u .se of i..t when I ca..nt conci..eve "

Aaaa.hh " yn cried as he started thrusting jungkook is also heartbroken but he don't want to show then she will blame herself more.

Jungkook made her turn and push in back yn is crying it's not her physically pain it's her heart crying jungkook speed up as he  can't see her cry . He cum in her and yn was about to get up but jungkook held her waist

" Not so soon "

Jungkook get up still she is in his arms he took her in their room and again did it .

Yn slept crying jungkook dropped her legs from his shoulder and wore his clothes he covered yn and came outside jungkook started crying he saw the bags toys little clothes . Jungkook pick them and stick them to his chest crying .

He did't show yn that he also wants to hold his children play with them but it's all becomes his dream .

He cries for hours the mafia boss who never kneel down infront of anyone the grief of not being father break him into pieces .
....

It's morning yn got up and saw jungkook is sleeping beside her yn slowly get up but yesterday thought again surrounded her yn felt like there is no purpose of living this morning sun light is digging bullets in her heart .

Yn open her cupboard and took baby clothes she went in bathroom and started crying .

Jungkook sleep broke hearing her cries he hurriedly rush in bathroom his eyes got teary seeing his wife like this holding baby clothes and almost half concious jungkook hug her

" Y.nn ba.by don't cry look am h..ere for you I will support y..ou till my last I will cherish you I w.ill gi..ve y .ou everything lo .ve please don't cry.."

" I WA..NT TO BECOME MOTHER JUNGKOOK"

yn yelled crying hard he pick her and made her lay on bed jungkook wiped her tears

" We will adopt yn"

Yn shook her head " I wa..nt to gi..ve birth I wa..nt to experience ho.w it feels.to become moth..er I want to feed m..y own milk to m..y child jungkook m..y heart is burning I c..ant take i .t anymore..ki..ll m..e jungkook pl."

Before she say more jungkook hug her tightly and started crying .
......

Day passed like this jungkook is taking care of yn she don't speak laugh like before jungkook secretly saw yn talking with baby clothes and it's tore her heart .

It's morning and jungkook is getting ready yn came and hug him from behind jungkook smiled

" Jungkook" she said slowly

' yes love wanna say something " he asked softly yn nodded on his back

" Jun..gkook I wanna visit do..ctor again.."

Jungkook face become serious" no we aren't going anywhere "

He don't want her hope to break he knows how hardly she gathered herself from past .

" Jun..gkook pl .ease if you really love..m..e please "

" Yn don't be childish you are not going anywhere and it's final "

"Then I will finish myself jungkook '

He jerked her lightly " you know how to manipulate me but not this time jeon yn "

He signed and broke glass pieces and put her feets on it jungkook ran towards her and pick her up her foots are bleeding.

" ARE YOU MAD HOW DARE YOU HURT YOURSELF JEON YN "

yn did't say a word jungkook signed " get ready we are going to visit doctor"

Yn got happy and about to stand but she hiss jungkook pick her made her ready also dress her feets .

" Mrs jeon it's not like you can't become mother the fact is your body ist able to carry child your womb isn't strong you may face miscarriage internal bleeding or it can poision your body too "

" We don't want child let's go yn"
He said getting up but yn did't stand

" I will.ll do anything if I h. Ave to eat medicine all day I will do pl..ease help..u..s "

Yn said crying .

Jungkook held her arm again " CAN'T YOU HEAR LETS GO"

He drag yn with him .

Jun..gkook st .op sh.e sa..i.."

STOP IT I CAN'T EVEN TAKE ONE PERCENT RISK About YOUR HEALTH DID YOU HEAR CAN'T EVEN ONE PERCENT "

yn did't say anything and ran towards car jungkook becomes serious.
........

Today jungkook has meeting so left early yn took advantage and visit doctor again

" I can understand Mrs jeon so here is diet medicine and some exercises chart you have to follow it for three months then we will check if it's work"

Yn smiled and left .

Yn reached home but her breath stuck seeing him sitting in living hall all serious

" WHERE YOU WENT"

" M..ark..et " yn said shuttering.

Jungkook stood up and took long steps towards her " FROM WHEN HOSPITAL START TO SELL  MARKETING STUFF'

yn got sweaty " Jun..gkook "

He did't let her complete and his scram made her flinch " WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE THING I CAN'T LOSS YOU FOR FUCKING CHILD "

n..o Jun..gkook pl .ease "

" AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU AM NOT GIVING YOU HAPPINESS?

yn tears left jungkook cupped her face " WE CAN STILL ADOPT IF YOU Want "

Yn ran from there and lock the room.