Her master 4

As jungkook asked yn she started to cry to try to free from his strong unbrokable grip .

" Your soft fragile body can't fight me sweetheart it's better you tell me truth before I find it myself"

Yn look at him and wiped her tears with one hand and about to tell as she opened her mouth to speak his grip got loosen but yn saw those two maids are looking at them secretly and yn again remember how they insult her and badmouth .

Yn push jungkook and ran from there . Jungkook did't try to stop her as he knows someone put these thoughts in her pea size mind.

Yn get off from bus as she is coming back home but she was shocked as the streets from where she usually walk to her home they are shining with lights . Everyday these streets gives her scary vibes but today it's like God listen to her prayers and street lights are shining.

Yn smiled and went home without any fear .

On call " did she reach safely? Jungkook ask in serious tone .

" Yes boss mam reached and also looking happy as we set up lights in every street as per your order"

Jungkook cut the call .

Jungkook pov: my sweetheart is hardworking girl . She deserves everything and I will make her my queen her every pain i will take on me and give her happy and healthy life it's my promise love .

It's night and jungkook is sitting on couch holding gun in his hand like devil

" So nobody is going to open mouth huh?Jungkook asked as all the maids are standing Infront of him looking down Mrs park is also with them.

" S..ir we d..ont kn..ow ab..out this " one maid spoke as she saw how jungkook killed his manager last time when he came here for leaking his information. She don't want to die as she has family.

Hmm ...you leave " jungkook said and that maid look at him with innocent eyes and left before thanking him.

" Si.r" Mrs park spoke but jungkook also told her to leave like this every servent left except two

Jungkook look at them smirking"  ohh so you both ... He did't complete entire sentence and one maid spoke

"S..ir we did't s..ay anything..ab..out her"

Jungkook chuckled" when did I say you said this . It's the girl who is standing next to you"

Next girl widened her eyes and she came forward

" N..o no sir it's her she called yn slut and badmouth about her I try to stop her but she said yn is your whore "

Jungkook tighten his grip around his gun and stood up

' but I didt mention it's about yn

Both of maids started to sweat and fell into his feets " w..e are so..rry s..ir pl .ease forgive..u..s we wouldn't repeat..th .is " both of them started crying .

Jungkook yelled someone name and the young lady came wearing suit like she is another copy of jungkook

" GIVE THEM BETTER TREAT FOR INSULTING THEIR QUEEN"

the lady nodded and drag them from there. Jungkook came in his room

" Tomorrow you will be mine love only this one night is between us "

..........

It's morning and yn is wearing her night dress she don't wear shorts at night as she feels uncomfortable what if someone break down in their house and took advantage of her this state .