my professor 2

Yn heart filled with fear as her father is looking really angry and her mom is looking at her with same eyes but her brother is just staring at her.

" T..hey ar..e in m..y cupboard" yn said shuttering.

" REALLY SO HOW THEY REACHED IN JEWELLERY SHOP"
he shouted and yn started crying his brother heart melted .

Her hand held her forearm and ask " WHY YOU SELL THEM OR I SAY YOU STOLE AND SELL THEM "

yn look at her father as he gave her tag of stolling yn don't have words to say the Her mother spoke " yn why you sell them we did't give you them to sell behind our back "

Yn throat filled with unknown fear and she did't speak then her brother spoke

" Let it be appa she would have reason behind it we will ask it later"
He said holding yn shoulders and tell her to go in her room.

Yn locked the room and threw her bag away she is crying her heart out she did't eat anything at night too and slept crying .

It's morning yn did't go collage as she is ashamed and heart broken at same time .yn did morning routine and went down her mother served her breakfast and her father did't look at her her brother went to work too.

Yn was about to take first bite then her mother spoke " yn why you sell anklets"..

Yn did't reply then her father spoke " don't ask her anything she is being brat day by day .

Yn did't eat and left from there  she went in her room and locked it .

Here in college jungkook is looking for yn as he didt saw her from morning and it's afternoon muskan is busy with her friends she is gold digger and using jungkook but she has boyfriend who lives in abroad too.

Even jungkook used yn but in these he get to know lot about her how easily she got shy and have shame in her eyes that day he saw gift in her hands and tears in eyes then he opened his phone and saw the message yn sent him exactly at night on his birthday she gave him blessings but he didn't reply because he was doing video call with muskan.

Jungkook heart felt bad he loves muskan but now yn is only in her mind and heart he was going to meet muskan
But what he heard made him angry
"  MUSKAN DONT WORRY YOU CAN GO AND MEET JUSTIN HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND AND JUNGKOOK IS JUST YOUR TIMEPASS BEHIND JUSTIN BACK "

Nisha said smiling muskan flipped her hairs saying " YOU ARE MY REAL BEST FRIEND NOT THAT BITCH YN SHE LOVES JUNGKOOK FROM STARTING AND I GAVE HER HOPE AFTER YESTERDAY INCIDENT I KNOW SHE MUST BE HEART BROKEN "

jungkook did't control himself and slapped muskan harder nisha was about to react but she also got hard slap from him

"HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH ME MUSKAN YOU TOLD ME TOO FOOL YN AS OTHERS WOULDN'T DOUBT ON OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT YOU Double CROSSED ME "

Muskan laugh in attitude saying " she is fool and you are not less than her "

jungkook pulled her hair and yelled " SHE IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU SHE DONT WHORE AROUND LIKE YOU BOTH"

nisha did't control and spoke "  THEN GO TO HER SHE LOVES YOU ALSO AND I DON'T THINK AFTER YOUR THAT ACTIONS SHE WILL ACCEPT YOU "

jungkook gritted his teeth saying "  I MUST SAY YOU BOTH ARE BITCHES YN IS LUCKY THAT GOD REMOVED YOU FROM HER LIFE "

saying this he left from there jungkook came in his cabin and called yn but she put her phone on silent as she is mentally disturbed and don't want any other disturbance .

Jungkook messaged her but yn did't reply .

Jungkook pov : a.mm sorry yn I used you but I really like when you look at me with those innocent eyes . Yn I will get your forgiveness I know I hurt you but I was blind in love or I can say blind in fake love . Yn I a.m sorry

Here yn is crying in her room then they heard doorbell her father is at home and mother too then they fake smiled as it was jungkook who came here to meet yn he took her adress from college register.

Yn father " HELLO MR JEON

JUNGKOOK: hello ac..cutally i came here to gi..ve her no..tes is she sick why yn did't come to college.

Jungkook asked in hesitation as he wants to know about her condition after all her heart is broken.

Yn mother : please come we also have something to talk with you

Jungkook heart sank is everything ok with yn ? Did they know about her heart broken state ?