blind love 2

Two days passed yn is living with jungkook he is providing her every comfort yn wants to help him in work like house chores but he always make excuse and don't let her even do one work in a day whenever he went to his shop he double check kitchen if something is sharp like knife and stove he also checked stove .

Jungkook is treating her like princess he don't have luxury things but she is now his everything.

It's evening and raining outside yn is alone at home it's thundering too jungkook did't arrive yet . Yn is sitting near door after sometime she heard his voice and jungkook is drenching in rain yn did't care about anything and hug him saying " a.m scared koo..k"

Jungkook all tiredness gone away when she hug him and felt safe under his touch he carresed her hairs saying

" Look you also get wet because of me now change your clothes before you get cold "

Yn was about to turn then  they heard loud thunder and yn turned but her foot twisted and about to fell but jungkook held her by her waist and yn lips touched his chest both of them got Shriver in their bodies ...

Jungkook made her stand on her feets what if she felt uncomfortable and thought he is taking advantage of her situation .

Yn smiled thanking him and he also smiled . Jungkook changed his clothes and yn did too now jungkook is preparing for dinner and yn is telling him about her childhood

" After that I lost my parents with my eyes too" she said wiping her tears .

Jungkook wiped her cheeks and pinched her cheeks saying " now I am your family why don't you create new memories huh

Yn nodded smiling and they did dinner . She is liking jungkook as he is taking care of her never let her do anything even she stays at home all day . jungkook sometimes helped her with making her hairs .

Yn is blind but God always bless these people with extra senses so she can do her own things nicely like wearing clothes,combing even hairstyle.

Jungkook is in love with yn and hiding his feelings thinking she will think he is taking advantage of her situation and yn is silent because she don't want to loss her this friendship by confessing her feelings and what he will think that she is being unwanted burden for whole life.

They did dinner and slept yn is on bed and jungkook is on floor because of rain floor is cold but he didn't complain and slept . It's midnight and he is shrivering and mumbling something

Yn sleep got disturbed and she heard jungkook is calling her name yn called him but he didn't reply then she sat on floor and touched him he was burning and shriving.

Yn is not strong to carry him she cursed herself and jungkook made her eat medicine but forgot for himself. Yn put her blanket on him but he is still shriving

" Y.nn do..nt l..ea..ve m..e pl..ease I will.ll di..e with..out yo.u"

He said mumbling yn caressed his forehead saying

" Y..es ju..ngkook i wouldn't leave..yo. u please..do..nt m..ake me worried '

Jungkook is hearing her but he is not in his sense " y.nn y.n

Yn patted his forehead and jungkook's word made her heart beat faster " y.n I l..ov..e yo..u i really .y do pl..ease do..nt leav..e me

Yn smiled brightly" I love..yo..u to Jun..gkook I love..you too

Yn said and wiped her tears she somehow arranged water and clothe and put it on his forehead it early morning and yn is still doing this jungkook is sleeping as his fever is gone but yn is worried.

Jungkook sleep broke feeling something wet on his forehead he got up and saw yn is sitting tired and doing this jungkook asked her and he tell him about his fever

, am sorry yn because of me you got disturbed " he said worried and being sad

Yn smiled brightly and checked his forehead saying " it was not disturbance "

Jungkook eyes narrowed then yn words make him shock " jungkook do you love..e m..e?

Y.nn I ..I h..ow i.m.e..an" jungkook shuttered yn heart broken as he did't say yes and she thought maybe he said those line in subconscious

" I..ts ok Jun..gkook f..resh up n..ow"

Jungkook look at her teary eyes and his heart broke yn was about to get up but jungkook hug her whispering" Y..ES I DO YN PL..EASE YN I REALLY LO..VE YOU BUT A.M NOT FORCING YOU TOO ACCEPT M..E ITS YOUR DECISION AND I WILL RESPECT IT .

yn started crying and jungkook broke hug thinking he went far he spoke " a.mm sorry if I m..ade yo.u un..co

Yn hug him saying in tears " I love..you too Jun..gkook I really..lly do .

Jungkook smiled and hug her tightly both of them are crying and it's the best evening of them .

It's been six months yn and jungkook got married her aunt got arrested for shipping girls jungkook got this news but did't tell yn.

He is doing really hard work for making money as he is saving for her eyes operation they went to doctor and they said it's possible if her operation do but it need amount of money from that day jungkook is doing over work and making money and tomorrow is her operation

It's night both of them are laying on bed yn is on his chest Jungkook pecked her head saying " don't worry I will be there "

" B..ut jungkook I do .nt want..t it a.m fi..ne with it "

Jungkook caressed her back as yn started crying " why jagiya don't you wanna see your handsome husband"

Yn blushed in tears and jungkook whisper " you wanted you have baby and I promise you after you operation we will make our little one don't you want children now?

Yn wiped her tears and again lay on his chest hearing his heart beat whispering" fi..ne I will do as you say "

Jungkook smiled and hug her tightly

It's afternoon and yn eyes are banged as her operation is done and the first person she wants to see is jungkook

" Jun..gkook are you he.re"

Yn asked and he smiled " yes love and open your eyes.

Doctor remove her bandage and yn look at jungkook who is really handsome yn touched his face who is smiling she spoke " y.o.u m..y Jun..gkook

" Don't you know your husband's voice " he said faking anger yn laughed and hug him crying jungkook also cried saying

" Now everything is fine don't cry love "

Jungkook and yn left hospital and it's night then yn spoke " thankyou jungkook for making my life beautiful I really love you people say the love is blind but you love blind person like me and fill my life with happiness"

Jungkook kissed her and showed his love through it saying " I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NOT MATTER HOW YOU WILL LOOK ,HOW IS YOUR BODY I LOVE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART I LOVE YOUR SOUL.

THE END......