her master2

Yn is standing outside of big ass mension it's really beautiful but the thing which made her heart scare is aura and environment of this place . There is not even a single sound of bird .

Yn flinched as someone put hand on her shoulder she turned and put hand on her chest breathing heavily

" Aunty y..ou scare m..e" she said smiling nervously.

Am sorry daughter I did't want to scare you"

Yn bow smiling make sure she did't feel awkward.

" She held yn hand and show both of id and guards let them in . Yn eyes got widened that how beautiful the place is her reflection can be seen on black floor.

" Mrs park smiled saying " this is the mension where I work and today sir is coming after ten years"

Yn nodded and Mrs park gave her duty to clean hall.

Yn is wiping floor even there is not even  dust but still she is cleaning it . Yn doing her work with dedication the half day passed it's afternoon and Mrs park call yn for lunch

" Aun.t it.s ok I will eat when I go home"yn said not hesitating

Mrs park serve her " it's rule of this mension no one will go empty stomach from here even they are workers or guards'

Yn smiled thinking how kind their owner who take care of them like family.But Mrs park next words made her breath stop..

" He is 27 years old the last time when I saw him he was 17 and working with his father but now he has all grown up mafia jeon jungkook"

Hearing mafia word yn stop eating Mrs park gave her water " don't be scare master never hurt innocent but when someone BETRAYED him he becomes beast and rip them apart so be honest towards him he will never hurt you"

Yn nodded with fear and one guard came saying " boss is arriving in one hour please be prepared" he said and went from there.

Yn heart beat started running and her epitite got ran away hearing it.

" I will arrange meal for him and it's your responsibility to serve him "

Yn look at her with scary eyes and Mrs park smiled " just for today tomorrow workers will back to work ok then you can continue you dusting"

Yn nervously nodded and helped her to prepare meal.

After sometime they Heard plenty of footsteps in a one rthym and Mrs park nodded looking at yn.

Mrs park handed yn drinks and yn held them carefully she came out from kitchen and saw all of there present were wearing black and there is men standing between them like king .yn took slow steps and guards gave her way them her eyes met with dark one

yn took slow steps and guards gave her way them her eyes met with dark one

Yn look down in a blink and saw the man sat on couch .yn went near him first bow 90degree and jungkook is looking at her face .

" We .lcome s..i.r" yn said shaking

Jungkook took drinks still looking at her face and he took his gun from his waistband putting it side and sat comfortably .

"Thankyou miss..."

He asked raising his eye brow and yn spoke fearing " y.nn"

Jungkook nodded saying " take drinks from her and serve others "

Yn got gussebumps when one guard took trey from her and serve others .

Jungkook pov : how beautiful the girl is I have never seen a simple yet beautiful girl like her the way he can't look in my eyes because of fear but I don't want to scare her I want her eyes to be down because of shyness not because of any kind of fear I can sense how scared she is"

Mrs park came and greet him jungkook also greet back and look at yn saying

" Who is this beautiful girl ahjumma"

Yn look up him and again look down as he is already looking at her

" My niece recommended her for this job and she really need of it so I hire her after talking with Mrs jeon "

Jungkook nodded and stood up saying

" Miss yn come to my room "

yn held Mrs park hand tightly but she made her comfortable " just follow him "

Yn follow jungkook as yn entered in room jungkook locked the room

Yn turned and sweat started to cover her body " s..irr wh..y y..ou

Before she spoke jungkook put finger on her lips and take her towards bed and sat on it .

Yn is standing near him jungkook held her hand softly and in a blink she is on his lap

" S...ir " yn voice is like she will cry any moment jungkook rub her arm gently asking

" Did I hurt you bub huh? Why are you this much scare from me tell me ?

Yn become shocked she thought he is going to do something wrong but what he asked was unexpected. Yn free her stuck breath and jungkook pull her closer to his chest again asking

" Tell me yn did I make you uncomfortable?

Yn shook her head jungkook made her look at him and made yn arm wrapped around his neck

" You are beautiful and I never hurt innocent and beautiful flowers "

Yn blink her eyes and jungkook made her stand Infront of him grabbing her hands

" You know what you stole my heart should I made you pay for stealing it?

Yn tears left as jungkook ask this

" I.d..ont h..a..ve money s .i.r" she hand crying .

Jungkook wiped her tears " I have enough money that our grandchildren can feed their grand children without any worry "

Yn did't get his point jungkook smiled and peck her cheeks whispering

" Give me your heart as you stole mine"

.................