blind love 1

There is a boy who sells  noodles as he has small stall of it at the corner of road he is really hard working and handsome too usually girls came there to eat noddles just because of his charm but no one is ready to give him her heart as he is not rich they love to tease him and he never mind as it's his work and he respect his customers he is not other than jeon jungkook.

Jungkook is arranging is stall as always he did't even get his first customer as it's already afternoon because he has to complete his housework and cooked for himself as he lives alone he don't have family so he sell noddles in afternoon till night .

Jungkook did prayer and starts to prepare noddles people enjoyed his food as he has magic in his cooking then suddenly one girl came and sat on small table which he arranged for sitting . She did't even ask for noddles but looking around with her round beautiful eyes jungkook called her politly

" Excuse me miss"

She look at him and his heart started to beat fast he never saw a girl like her in his life many girls came to his shop but he never look at them the way he is looking at her .

She spoke slowly " y ..e..s" but not in his way she is looking other side and jungkook heart clentch seeing her like this .no doubt she is beautiful but her weakness is she is blind since birth.

" H..e.re " jungkook said  " i.n le.ft " yn look towards him with emotionless face jungkook is looking at her face without blinking then his thoughts brake as she spoke in her sweet voice again

" A.mm so .r.ry actually I w as tir..ed and I go.t hit with..thi.s tabl .e so I sat h..ere  I will go thank.you"

Jungkook shook his head but then realisation hit him as she is blind ," n.oo pl..ease si..t it's fine..ne i wouldn't mind..d' he said smiling softly .

" Thankyou..' yn replied then both of them got silent jungkook wants to talk with her more so he started to ask her questions

" Ma..y I know you .ur name mi..ss"

" I..ts yn " she said and jungkook felt warmath in his heart .

" Wh .e.re is yo..ur family I mean..am as you are roaming..ming alone' he asked with little hesitantion but yn replied calmly but he can feel her sadness in it

" Th..ey a..re no mo..re and I es..caped fr..om m..y aun..t hou..se she..e she..ee
Her words got stuck and jungkook give her water but she didn't grab the glass so he made her drink their hands touched and jungkook body felt Shriver

After sometime she calmed down and spoke " sh..e wa..s going to sel.l me but I heard..it and escape..fr..om there I do..nt even kn..ow if a.m still around m..y house "

Jungkook look around but nobody was searching for her so he grabbed her hand and she did't flinch as she felt soft and save touch

" Y.n don't be sa..d I al..so don..t have family..bu..t I trust in God and trust me he never let me realise that I have nobody"

Yn smiled softly and jungkook asked " wi.ll you com..e with me i wi.ll take care you "

Yn snatch her hand from him saying " I do..nt wa..nt to become bur..den on any o..ne "

Jungkook heart broken hearing her but he patted her head saying " look how this beautiful and Little girl is th..inking herself a burden..n"

Yn blinked eyes innocently and jungkook find it cute and innocent.

" Yn I am also alo..ne trust m .e I wouldn't har..m you " he said in broken voice .

Yn did't say anything for seconds then spoke" o..kk but I will.ll help you i.n every wor..k " she said .

Jungkook smiled softly saying " I don't have..ve big house and luxury things but I promise I wouldn't never let you specific fo..r anything " he said in soft and serious tone.

Yn felt her heart beating fast then jungkook closed his stall and took yn at his home he made her sit on bed saying

" Sit here being comfortable I will.ll cook something for you quickly "

' I will.ll help y.. yn did't complete her sentence then jungkook spoke putting finger on her lips

" It's your first day in our house so I will do everything you can help other time " he said in sweet voice and yn agree.

Jungkook made her eat lunch and wash dishes they talked for sometime then he noticed something and spoke softly

" Yn am going to market as I need to buy some stuff so you will stay at home don't open the door till I come and call your name you can rest I will come back soon ok "

Yn nodded multiple time and locked the room as jungkook guided her .

It's been two hours and he came back " yn it's me open the door please ,"

Yn quickly do it as she was wating for him since he gone jungkook put bags down and ask cupping her cheeks

," yn dear did something happened why are looking sad and worried"

Yn touch his with her fingers and jungkook look at her with love and respect then she spoke " what to..ok you so lon..g "

Jungkook smiled as he understood yn was feeling scared at home all alone he hug her softly saying

" I wouldn't go anywhere without your permission from next time ok huh,.

Yn nodded in his arms and jungkook spoke " I bought you clothes and needed things please be comfortable and don't hesitate"

Yn was about to spoke then he broke hug and filled her open mouth with ice cream yn closed her eyes and jungkook spoke

" I will always be with you no matter what "