my professor 1

The classes are going on and  yn is waiting for last second last class as it her favourite professor class who always talk to her polity even sometimes gave her lift and her friend who is none of other than jeon jungkook. Yn is in love with him jungkook always stare at her direction and called her and her best friend in office to arrange books and for simple help.

Yn did't confess to him but she is really happy that even jungkook talk to her. Bell rang and her heart beat started to beat so fast she went more closer to best friend muskan and whisper " it's mr jeon class and look how heart is beating "
Muskan smile little and continue.

Jungkook entered in classroom and the first thing he noticed is yn desk he smiled . Yn blushed and look down . Jungkook cleared his throat saying

" Students all of you got really good marks and am happy for it congratulations"

He  did distribution of mark sheets and when he comes to yn jungkook sat infront of their desk saying in deep voice

" You two did fanstaic how should I reward you "

Yn knees goes week hearing him but muskan spoke " sir thankyou and no need of rewards"

Jungkook smirked and left from there .

Yn slapped muskan hand lightly whispering" you are so dumb"

Jungkook is teaching and looking towards yn direction time to time yn is feeling butterflies in her stomach.

After sometime bell rang and students run as it's leaving time yn and muskan were waiting for bus then a big car came in front them and stopped the person called them

" Yn and muskan please come inside I will drop you " jungkook said

Yn try to restrict but muskan agree . Yn is shy so she is sitting in back and muskan is with jungkook.

Jungkook look  at yn through mirror and smiled yn blushed .

He dropped muskan then yn . She is really happy yn went inside home and hug her mother happily like she win the world .yn is doing everything with happiness as her heart is happy .

Day after tomorrow is jungkook's birthday and she is saving money from last six months to buy him present . Yn is not from rich family she is middle classes and having one big brother along with her parents. Her brother is caring but never show he loves her unconditionally.

Yn is sitting on her bed and her room is locked it's not big but cleaned. Yn is counting her money but it's still not sufficient as she is thinking to buy him expensive bracelet. Yn eyes got teary she is feeling hurt only one day is left but still she has not amount of money .

The night passed and she did't slept thinking about it .yn is in college now then muskan and Nisha came to her Nisha is muskan friend as they are living close . Nisha is cleaver and don't like yn but yn always treats her better and Nisha faked her care and love towards yn .

Muskan " yn tomorrow is jungkook birthday did you buy gift ?

Yn don't have answer then Nisha spoke " comon muskan you know her she didn't even change her school bag from last six months and you are asking for gift.

Yn felt hurt and smiled with tears saying " muskan am going to class please come fast ok "

Yn said as she thought muskan is her bestfriend and never make fun of her.

Jungkook came in class and sat on chair he look at them and smiled with smirk .

It's leaving time and jungkook again came to offer them lift but yn rejected saying " a.. actually sir I have some work you can drop muskan"

Jungkook agree in one go and muskan sat in car .

Yn reached jewellery shop and sell her anklets as it was gifted by her grandmother when yn born but today yn has to sell them just for buying gift to jungkook.

Yn bought the bracelet and packed it in gift wrapper and came home happily she hide her school bag so nobody will know about it .

Yn is really happy it's 12 am and yn is awake she wished jungkook happy birthday but he didn't see and he is also online but with someone else . Yn waited for hour but he didn't reply so she lay down on bed and check her phone every fifteen minutes but jungkook did't reply .

It's morning yn is still happy as it's his birthday and she has gift for him yn wear light makeup today and did't have breakfast in excitement she reached early as she wanted to wish him first and it's jungkook's habit to reach early.

Yn is going towards jungkook' s cabin with and lightly opened the door with bright smile but the next moment her heart broken into millions of pieces as she saw" MUSKAN AND JUNGKOOK KISSING EACH OTHER ON LIPS AND MUSKAN IS LAYING ON HIS TABLE HER SHIRT BUTTONS ARE OPENED SAME GOES TO JUNGKOOK AND NISHA IS ARRANGING CAKE ON OTHER TABLE BUT NOT LOOKING AT THEM .

yn tears fell and about to leave but muskan saw yn and gestured jungkook Nisha also look at yn before they say something yn left from there .she is really hurt .

Yn entered in class and students also stared to gather jungkook came behind yn his buttons are still not buttoned properly he look at yn face and he look at him with anger in first time of her life .
Her eyes are red and she went to corner of class and sat on bench she did't sit on her daily seat .

Muskan and Nisha also came and they both sat together Nisha is sitting on yn seat and yn noticed jungkook is wearing same bracelet as yn bought for him.its easy for muskan to buy him gift as her father is in abroad and mother is doctor.

Yn wiped her tears and focus on class their first lecture teacher is absent so jungkook is taking their class . All of students wished jungkook and some one them gave him gift but yn did't wish and gave him gift .

Jungkook look at muskan and smirk but when he noticed Nisha is sitting with her so he look around and saw yn is sitting in corner and looking down.

Jungkook felt something as yn always look at him and blushed its easy to make her blush yn is easy to trick as she believes everyone so jungkook took advantage and choose her to get closer to muskan and Nisha knows about it from starting.

It's leaving and yn took bus she did't talk with muskan and jungkook either Nisha she is hurt . Yn reached  home and saw her family is looking at her with judging look then her father spoke

" WHERE IS THE PAIR OF ANKLETS WHICH MY MOTHER GIFTED YOU "