Her master3

A.m so..rry master if I did any mistake" yn said freeing herself from him and jungkook smiled he took steps towards her and yn back hit with wall . Jungkook cage her between his strong arms

" You did very big mistake and it's unforgivable "He said in deep voice .

" I..i" yn was about to speak but jungkook sealed her lips by putting his finger on her smooth lips

" Go sweetheart we will talk tomorrow"

Yn left and put hand on her chest taking deep breath " he is really psycho mafia"

Yn reached downstairs and Mrs park told yn to go back home as her house is far away so she will serve jungkook. Yn thank her and left .

Yn is going home by walk as it's not bus time she felt someone is chasing her . Yn took long steps and street light are off as it's dark velly. Yn is feeling really scared but somehow she reached home and locked the door carefully.

The person signed calling " sir "mam entered in her house safely but ........

The night passed and yn did't sleep as whenever she closed her eyes jungkook face and his words started to came in her mind .

Yn prepared breakfast then she heard loud noise yn look behind and saw her mother got hit with wall and her head is bleeding. Yn ran towards her and make her sit

" Eomma why a..re you hurting yourself just tell me what you want "

Her mother smiled  " I was trying to help myself "

Yn cupped her mother's face " you don't need to even get down from bed when am here to serve you did you get it ?

Yn said scolding her and both of them brust into laughter.

Yn bandage her mother's forehead and made her eat breakfast and also arrange lunch before leaving for work.

Here yn walking fast as she is afraid to miss it again yn reached bus station but to her surprise bus was still there even there is nobody who is left to get in but it's still there . Yn get in and saw its not full like yesterday and some seats are also empty.

Yn pov: wooh thank god and get in otherwise that psyco mafia will again scared with his words .

Yn enter in mension and saw many workers are there . Yn directly went to kitchen and Mrs park got relief as she saw her before yn spoke she handed yn shake saying

" Go sir is waiting for you in gym "

"M..e? Yn said with widened eyes.

Yes you darling sir was asking for you maybe he is impressed by your work "Mrs park said .

Yn heart started to race fast and Mrs park told her way to gym .yn opened the door and saw jungkook is on traid mil and combing his hairs back .he is shirt less .

Yn knock before entering and put shake on table and about to turn but jungkook words stopped her

" Wouldn't you wish me sweetheart?

Yn immediately bow" so..rry sir I forgot " yn said playing with her fingers .

Jungkook get off from machine and he  fell on ground he hiss yn run towards him and sat on her knees before she spoke in a blink jungkook hover over her and smirked

" So now wish me" he said getting close to her . Yn is shrivering under him as his nose is about to touch her but jungkook stated to do push ups as yn is under him.

" Sweetheart wish me otherwise I wouldn't mind to do like this entire day "

Yn mind went blank but as jungkook's nose touch her nose yn came on earth " goo...good morni..ing s..ii s..ir" she said blinking her eyes multiple times yn jungkook is doing push ups like he will crush her little body under him.