BLACK LOVE ~2

It's evening ruby and yn both reached the hotel where party is held yn is wearing simple dress and a little makeup meanwhile girls are looking like models wearing branded stylish clothes and showing their milky skin.

Ruby entered saying " blacky don't you dare to come closer to me and whenever party will be finished I will only text you ok" yn nodded .

Jungkook pov: I was coming with my friends then I saw yn she is wearing just simple light pink dress and seems like she don't like makup but then I saw one of our collage girl saying something to her and yn nodded simply.

Yn went in and saw how girls and boys are enjoying kissing and flirting with each other she was about to go in corner but she bumped with person

" Hey blacky see where are you going " jungkook said smirking.

Yn heart is beating fast cause the environment is little uncomfortable for her she wanted to say sorry but words got stuck in her throat and she did't say anything just sat in corner.

Jungkook pov: what happened to her why she did't say anything huh.let it be enjoy jeon jungkook.

Yn is looking at her dress and her skin she smiled sadly thinking

" Nobody is my friend and who wants to become friend with a person like me who don't know fashion and having black skin"

Her thoughts got break when one of her classmate Alex came and put his hand on yn shoulder yn try to remove his hand but he squzzed her shoulder.

Alex is ruby boyfriend yn parents know about it sometimes Alex came at home he is Playboy and also playing with Ruby but she trust him more than her sister. He always try to touch yn but she can't tell her parents especially her mother because she will blame her to ruin ruby relationship.

Alex: I feel really bad for you nobody loves you and care for you because of your black skin but don't worry am here for you.

He said sitting beside yn she made some distance but Alex again get closer to her yn look around ruby is drinking with her friends and then her eyes went on jungkook she was about to call him but one girl started to dance with him yn eyes are teary like she will cry anytime.

Alex: baby don't worry I will keep it private just you and me what you say huh?

He is rubbing her thighs.

Yn jerked his hand and he got angry then he held her wrist tightly " you black girl how dare you reject my touch no one is care for you not even your mother and here am giving you offer still you are being stubborn.i see you must be afraid of your sister don't worry babygirl I can handle you both at same time"

The hard slap echoed in room and Alex eyes got darkened music got stopped and everybody is looking in yn direction she is standing and Alex is on sofa grabbing his red finger printed cheek.

Then ruby came and she jerked yn harshly yelling "HOW BLACKY HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED MY ALEX"

u.nn..iee h..e " yn was trying to explain but ruby again yell

"FOR GOD SAKE AM NOT YOUR UNNIE BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE MY SISTER "

the hall started to fill with gossips and ruby look around grabbing her head like what she just said and yn is crying.

Jungkook is looking at them with shocked face then taehyung whipser" I never thought yn would be her sister look how ugly yn is and ruby is so beautiful"

yn heard it and she wiped her tears now her heart is crying more than her eyes.

Alex: baby she was trying to seduce me saying no one give her pleasure and she wants to enjoy it too.

Jungkook clentch his palm as Alex said it girls are laughing as it's funny for them .

Yn shook her head but ruby slapped her saying

" Mom was right you are just burden on us just useless i wish if you never had born you are just dirty stain on our family just like your body and skin "

Saying this ruby left from there.

Yn is crying people are looking at her some of them are feeling pity for her and others are enjoying free entertainment.

Yn look around and she get up jungkook go closer to her and about to speak but yn ran from there crying.

Jungkook was about to run behind her but taehyung stopped him and jungkook don't know why is heart is aching seeing her like this.

It's 3am and yn reached home she is all broken then she saw her sister and mother both are sitting in living room and they are looking really angry.her father still did't come back.

" So sl..ut is finally at home " yn mother said taunting her.

Yn look at her with hurtful eyes then her mother came closer to her and slapped her she fell on floor .

M..o..m

" DONT CALL ME MOM YOU WHORE DID YOU ONLY GET MY DAUGHTER TO EMBARASSED THERE "

yn is crying and wanted to tell her everything but she knows her mother would never trust her like always"

" I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU DIE I HAVE ONLY ONE DAUGHTER AND SHE IS RUBY "

But don't worry I have also plans for you from tomorrow there is no college for you I don't want our reputation to ruin by slut by you just stay at home and do house work "

Yn look at her mother and she left from there with Ruby .

Yn is crying and went in her room she did't anything in party too she did't change her clothes and her night went like this all crying.

It's morning and ruby came in room yn is sleeping on floor then ruby shaked her saying

" Hey blacky prepare breakfast for us till then I will get ready for collage"

Yn tears fell as she prounce college word .

Yn nodded and fresh up she prepared breakfast and ruby went collage yn is cleaning dishes and after that she have to other chors too.she is crying all the time her eyes are red and swollen .

Yn pov: ma..y..be I..ts my f .ate.

Here ruby is in collage and students are looking at her but she is like nothing happened yesterday.

Jungkook is looking for yn in whole collage as from last night he did't even sleep for bit yn crying face is coming Infront of his eyes.

" Where is yn? Jungkook asked in deep voice .

" She is there where she should have don't worry if she also take advantage of you then forget her" rubby said in mocking tone.

Jungkook controlled himself from brusting out that how a sister can say anything like this for her younger sister.

Jungkook is desparate he got her number and calling her but her phone is switched off.

Jungkook pov: yn where are you did I too late for telling you my feelings am sorry I always ignored you called you with names but just to get in touch with you because you never talk with me so I choose this way to talk with you. I was fool just thinking about my reputation and ignored my feelings yn just came back please.

Two days passed like this yn is caged in her room her mother is treating her maid yn is not saying a singal word she is bering everything but from inside she is broken her mind is depressed she wants to die but just for her family name she is still alive.

....................

I THINK THIS STORY WILL GET ONE OR TWO PARTS MORE.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.