Sick Day🤧

Charlie's POV:
I wake up with a massive headache and I'm super nauseous. I look at the time to realize it's 4am. The nausea gets worse as I bolt out of bed to the bathroom to throw up. I groan and lay my head against the wall.

Nick's POV:
I hear noise coming from the bathroom that wakes me suddenly. I look next to me realizing Charlie isn't there. I panic and go straight to the bathroom where I see Charlie clutching his stomach sitting on the floor.
"My love, what's going on, are you alright?" I ask sitting down next to him pulling him gently into my lap.
"Nick, I feel so sick, I feel hot and my head and stomach hurt so bad" he whimpers snuggling into my chest. I start rubbing circles on his back as he begins to cry.
"Shhh you're alright, I'm here darling" I say in attempt to soothe him a little bit.
"Let's get you back to bed and I'll check your fever and get you some medicine." I say
Charlie nods slowly getting off my lap as I get up. I hold out my hands to help him and slowly get him back into bed.
I grab the thermometer quickly getting his temp, to find out he's running a fever. Not too high luckily.
I kiss his forehead and head downstairs to the medicine cabinet to grab him some. I also pour a glass of water for him. I bring this upstairs helping him to sit up as he takes the medicine and water. He lays back down and I lay next to him bringing him into my chest. Rubbing his back gently. A few minutes later I hear soft snores coming from him. I smile gently kissing his forehead. I snuggle him up more and try to get back to sleep myself.

A/N: Hi!! Welcome to my first ever story on here! I've been so inspired by all of the other writers on here who write about Nick and Charlie, I decided I would give it a go. I'm not sure if and how I'll go about writing smut or if I even will at all. I'll tackle that when I get to it!!! I hope you all enjoy this first little story 🩷