Uni: Final part📖

It's currently a day after Charlie arrived! They chatted most of the night and fell asleep late.

The next morning:

Charlie's POV:
I wake up to the sun singing through the window and look next to me seeing Nick still sleeping. I smile snuggling into him. I'm definitely going to be sneaking in all of the snuggles I can this whole week. About 5 minutes later Nick stirs and wakes up.
"Morning!" I say sitting up.
"Morning love." He says yawning and stretching. "I still can't believe you will be here this whole week, I'm so excited" he adds
"Me too!! I have no idea what we should do first!" I say getting out of bed to stretch. Nick gets up and we both get ready for the day.
"Do you want to grab some lunch? I have practice later on." Nick says as we sit back on his bed.
"Mm, yeah that sounds good, can I come watch your practice?" I ask hoping he will say yes.
"Um obviously, I need good luck" he says laughing as we head out of his dorm walking to the plaza to find a spot to eat. We decide on pizza since Nick says there is a really good pizza place in this plaza. Once we arrive Nick places our order and we grab a table by the window.

Nick's POV:
Me and Charlie are having lunch right now and just catching up on things we missed not being together for 2 weeks. I can't wait to show Charlie around campus and also I'm excited he's coming to me rugby practice later. If he's up to it I could introduce him to some of my rugby friends.
We finish up our food and continue to walk around for a bit going into a few shops so that Charlie can get a souvenir or 2. I grab his hand as we walk holding it tightly. I just want to be close to him as much as possible this whole week before we go back to being apart. We walk around for another hour just chatting and an alarm goes off on my phone saying I have practice in 30 minutes.
"We better head back darling, I've gotta get to practice!" I say
"Yay okay, let's go!" Charlie says pulling me along as we head back to campus, which is only about a 10 minute walk.
We get to locker room and Charlie asks if he should just wait out here until I get changed.
"If you're more comfortable you can wait outside the door, but you are allowed in here since you're with me." I say
He nods and grabs my hand coming into the change rooms with me. One of my friends is already in there. He's always early like me.
"Hey!" He says
"Hey!" I reply noticing Charlie seems a bit anxious, probably thinking he's out of place since it's not just us here.
"Who might this handsome boy be?" My friend adds
"This is my boyfriend Charlie." I say as Charlie sort of moves a bit closer to where my friend is!
"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Jake!" He says extending a hand for Charlie which he shakes gladly.
"It's nice to meet you too!" Charlie says.
"We better hurry it up or we will be late!"
Jake had already been changed so he said bye to us and left.
I finish getting ready and lead Charlie out to the field bleachers so he can watch practice.

AFTER PRACTICE

Charlie's POV:
We just left Nick's rugby practice, I had met a few more of his friends and they seemed really nice. I'm glad Nick is fitting in alright here. We grab something for dinner for takeout to bring back to Nick's dorm and decide to have a movie night together. After we finish our food we get into some pjs and snuggle in bed as Nick pulls up Netflix. We watch a few movies and end up falling asleep with it still on.

THE NEXT MORNING.

Nick's POV:
I wake up and see Charlie already awake smiling at me.
"Hey!" I say hugging him.
"Hi!" He says snuggling into me.
"I was thinking we could get some subway and bring it to the park for a picnic today since it's so nice out, then I could show you around the campus!" I say
Charlie leaves my side and jumps out of bed so excited.
"Omg yes! That sounds amazing!" He says
We get ready and I pack a blanket and we are out heading to pickup our subs. Once we get the food we walk to a nearby park and set up our blanket sitting down and eating our food. We chat for a while and enjoy the sunshine. We pack up our blanket and throw away our garbage.
I hold Charlie's hand as we begin the campus tour. I show him around to where all of my classes are. The cafeteria, library and a few other places before we decide to go back to my dorm and spend the day just enjoying each other's
company and having our privacy.

THE LAST DAY!

Charlie's POV:
I wake up and feel suddenly sad knowing today is the last day I get to spend with Nick, I check the time and it's 11am. Tori is picking me up around 2pm. Not wanting to waste a second I wake up Nick with kisses.
He wakes up hugging me tightly
"I don't want you to leave." He says sadly
"I know, I wish I didn't have to leave either." I sigh.
"What would you like to do today?" He asks.
"Can we just stay here and snuggle and kiss all day until I get picked up. I just want to be close to you today" I say
He nods "yeah that sounds good!" I'll order some food for room delivery and we can just stay in." He says
"That sounds great!" I say.
Nick ends up ordering something from the cafeteria to get delivered and the food was actually amazing. We spend the rest of the afternoon snuggling and sharing as many kisses as possible before we hear a knock at the door.
I go to open it seeing Tori.
"Hey, you ready to go?" She asks
I nod sadly packing up the last few things.
Nick comes over saying hey to Tori and they catch up for a few minutes.
"Alright, we'd better head out, we have a bit of a drive." Tori says. I nod and rush over to Nick hugging him.
He holds me tightly against him as we just embrace each other for the last time for a little while. He kisses me a bunch and as I begin to walk out the door he brings me in for another hug.
"I'm going to miss you so much!" He says.
I hug him tighter
"I'll miss you so much too!" I say
"I love you, thank you for visiting!" Nick says giving me another kiss.
"I love you too! I will text you when I get home." I say
We hug and kiss once more and I leave fighting tears back. Tori gives me a hug when we reach the car.
"You will see him again soon!" She says
I nod getting into the car as we head home.

HI! That's the end of this little series! I really hope you enjoyed it! The ending made me emotional to write! Again thank you to heartstopper_savedme  for the lovely idea🩷