Thunderstorm

Charlie's POV:
Me and Nick are currently snuggled up on the couch watching a movie. It's been raining all day today and the rain suddenly turns into a downpour and I loud crack of thunder bursts outside. I jump and whimper curling into Nick more.

Nick's POV:
It's currently raining and then out of no where a loud crack of thunder comes from outside causing Charlie to whimper and snuggle closer. I hold him tighter kissing his temple, and rubbing circles on his back.
"You're alright darling, we are safe inside the house" I explain hoping to soothe him a bit. Just as I say that another loud crack of thunder rumbles as well as a super bright strike of lightning. Charlie screams loudly as I hold him against me.
I pause the movie and turn off the tv sitting up bringing Char up with me.
"Come on baby, let's go upstairs and snuggle in bed." He nods still clinging to my arm tightly.
We begin to head upstairs to my room as the thunder continues outside. Every noise is making Charlie tremble. I grab his hand as we enter my room. I go over to my dresser and pull out a baggy jumper and some pj pants for Charlie to change into as well as a set for me to wear.

Charlie's POV:
I'm currently sitting on Nick's bed with my knees up to my chest hugging myself as another loud crack of thunder roars outside making me jump and tears begin to fill my eyes. Nick instantly notices and places the clothes he was grabbing on the bed to sit next to me pulling me into him.
He moves again and grabs the jumper and pants he picked out for me as he stands up changing himself.
"Put those on babe, you'll be cozy and then we can snuggle and take a nap,how's that sound?" Nick says as he finishes getting changed.
I nod shakily and begin to change into what he's chosen me as he goes and closed the curtains. I change super quick while he's facing the other way. I know we've been together a while now but sometimes I'm still insecure changing in front of him or anyone to be honest. I finish pulling the jumper over my head as he turns around coming back over to me. I think he noticed I feel a bit insecure when he comes over to me wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and kissing my neck.
"Hey, you alright love?" He asks turning me to face him.
I nod and tell him I feel a bit insecure. He nods and hugs me leaning down to kiss me.
Just as we pull apart another strike of lightning and thunder erupts from outside making me jump further into his arms. I forgot about the storm for a moment. Nick leads me into bed, pulling the covers over us and turning the tv on. We settle on watching some random YouTube videos as I lay my head on his chest. I start to feel sleepy after a bit and shut my eyes, listening to Nick's heartbeat and rhythmic breathing as I doze off.

Nick's POV:
We have been watching a bunch of random videos on YouTube. The storm has settled quite a bit. Suddenly I hear some light snoring coming from my chest and feel Charlie gently gripping my jumper. I smile down at him. I lay down fully, kissing his forehead lightly as I close my eyes. The video slowly drowns out as I fall asleep.