Uni Part 1

Idea and request from heartstopper_savedme

Nick's POV:
It's currently my second week of my first University semester, and I guess it's going alright. The classes I'm taking are interesting and I absolutely love the rugby team here. Everyone is so inclusive and kind. But I really miss Charlie. We both knew we would miss each other but after I had left it all became more real that we were long distance and that made me miss him so much more.
We have been FaceTiming and texting everyday but I just miss his hugs, and kisses and just miss getting to talk to him in person. I send him a text before I head to my first class that says "hey, off to my first class of the day, also I miss you a lot, and I love you🩷
He replies nearly instantly saying how he is so proud of me and that he loves me and misses me so much. I smile, turning my phone off as I enter the classroom for my first lecture.

Charlie's POV:
I miss Nick sooo much. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy and excited for him in this new chapter of his life, like I am so proud of him for getting into his first choice Uni and everything. I know lots of people do long distance and they say it's hard but worth it, but I still wish I could see his face in person instead of over a FaceTime call.
Which is why I've been planning a surprise visit for him. His first break is this weekend and he gets a week off. Unfortunately he wasn't able to come home since it's not a very long break. He looked so disappointed with himself as he told me this over the phone one night, that I just knew right then that I was going to come to him and spend the week at his Uni. Luckily he has his own dorm with no roommate so we can just be alone and enjoy each other's company. Right now it's Friday afternoon and I've just finished packing all of the things I will need. Plus an extra bag so I can take one of Nick's hoodies home of course.
Tori is giving me a ride which is so kind of her cause it is quite a ways away by car from Truham
to Leeds but it's so worth it and she said she didn't mind since it would get her out of the house for the day.
She helps me take all of my stuff to the car and we get in beginning the drive to Leeds.

A/N:: hi!! This is part one of the Uni series. Thank you heartstopper_savedme for the idea. I hope this is a bit like you had imagined for an idea! There will be 1-2 more parts with of course the surprise visit and just a chapter of them spending this time together 🩷 I hope you enjoy💕🍂