Hurt

Idea from Depp_head_143

Charlie's POV:
Me and my mum just had another argument and I am just so upset and so angry that I wasn't even thinking when I stormed out of the house, grabbed my bike and started driving down the street. I was so mad I'm surprised I remembered my helmet. As I'm going down the street trying to cool down I take a road I don't usually take. I didn't bother looking to see if anyone or anything was coming and suddenly I feel myself be thrown off the bike into the grass . Yelping. I curl up starting to cry. The person comes to check on me apologizing over and over again. I try to assure them it is fine, that I wasn't paying attention but I'm in so much pain that I can't even get a single word out.
"Should we call someone?" The person asks.
I nod. Trying to unlock my phone to get to Nick's contact. Once I finally get to it I hand the phone over. The take it and dial. It's a few minutes later that they hand me back my phone. They let me know he is on his way and they head back to their car.

Nick's POV:
The phone call I had just gotten was absolutely gut wrenching. Knowing Charlie is hurt I rush to grab a jacket and shoes and get into my car driving to where I was instructed to go.
Once I get there I park on the side of the road looking around. I don't see Charlie so I get out walking around the area calling for him. Just then I see him laying down in the grass just below me. I gasp and run towards him sitting next to him.
"My baby! What happened?" I ask gently bringing him into my lap. He whimpers as I do so .
I decide to just wait until we get home and get him cleaned up to ask again since he seems to be in too much pain to communicate. I stand slowly while lifting him into my arms. I carry him over to the car gently placing him in the passenger side and putting the seatbelt on. I see the bike just a few steps away and grab it tossing it in the backseat of the car.

15 minutes later :

Nick's POV:
We just arrived back at my place and I carefully lift and carry Charlie into the house and up to the bathroom. I set him on the counter and he just hugs me beginning to cry in my arms.
"It's alright angel, let's just see what's hurt and clean you up." I say rubbing his back. He sniffles and nods. I check him over slowly wiping his face with a wet cloth he flinches as I dab at the scratches on his cheek. I kiss his forehead
I notice his jeans are cut open on one of the knees more so than usual and ask if I can get him into some shorts so I can bandage it up.
He hesitates for a minute but then nods his head. I go to my room grabbing some of my pj shorts. I rush back to Charlie slowly removing the jeans and putting these on.
I examine his knee and it's all cut up. I frown.
I grab everything I need to clean it up from the first aid.
"This may sting a bit darling" I say before adding the peroxide. Charlie yelps as it touches the cut. I stop to hug and soothe him before continuing to clean up his knee. I add a bandage and make sure it's secure, before lifting Charlie off the counter and carrying him to my bed. I change him out of his jumper giving him a clean one of mine.
"Would you like some tea?" I ask
"Yes please." Charlie whimpers

I head down to make him tea and once it's done I bring it back up. I notice he's got himself snuggled into my duvet and I smile sitting next to him and handing him his tea.
"Thank you" he says softly
"Of course. Now can you tell me what happened"

Charlie's POV:
I begin slowly telling Nick about the stupid argument me and mum had. He hold my hand tightly as I continue the story. I have to pause for a moment and just begin to cry. Nick pulls me into his chest. Grabbing the tea mug from me placing it on the table. He hugs me and rubs my back kissing my cheek softly.
"It's alright, you can take your time!" He says. I nod taking a deep breath. I continue telling him about how I wasn't looking where I was headed because I was so upset.
After I finish saying everything he just hugs me tighter.
"I'm so sorry this all happened baby, I wish there was more I could do. You can stay round mine tonight if that would help?" He asks and I agree instantly, not feeling ready to go home. I message Tori letting her know what had happened and that I'll be staying with Nick tonight. She texts back telling me she's glad I'm okay and safe.
The rest of the day me and Nick just snuggle in bed watching Netflix . Nick orders us a pizza and once it's delivered we share that. It's getting quite late now so we both get ready for bed. Nick helps me to the bathroom and then back to bed again. He gives me a painkiller before laying down and letting me lie on his chest as he rubs my back. I start feeling sleepy and fall asleep.

A/N: thanks for the idea for this story. I hope I was able to write what you envisioned. Thank you for all of your support 🍂🩷