A Day At The Beach

Chapter 26!

A Day At The Beach 

14th of October 2022- The Ministry, Los Angeles 

The third final part of Papa Emeritus IV's Imperatour passed by quickly, he soon returned to the Los Angeles Ministry. His worldwide tour was now complete, his success alone had brought much wealth and popularity to the satanic band. The Clergy were now on the right path for their world domination plan.

Sister Imperator welcomed her little Cardi home with open arms, she was pleased with his progress. His duties as her frontman were paying off, but his Papa duties were far from over even though he wasn't touring until next year. He had many meetings and training to complete, the next few months weren't going to be easy for Papa Emeritus IV. Mr Saltarian's presence was felt more at the Ministry, he was always creeping around the unholy church. He was going to help Copia with some unknown future event, he had made it clear more than once that the newest Papa Emeritus had to be ready for whatever comes next. This is why he had arranged a weekend away with Copia, Sister Imperator and Papa Nihil. They had things to discuss, it would be a working weekend at his Malibu beach house.

Albany was in her dorm room, she was busy packing an overnights bag. She was planning to join her Clergy family at Mr Saltarian's beach house this evening. She had stayed behind while Copia drove his superiors to Malibu, she had a couple of last minute errands to run for Sister Imperator before she drove to the beach house. Folding her nightwear Albany's attention was caught by mobile phone, it was vibrating and ringing away on her dressing table. She immediately went to answer it and held it against her ear, her voice soon pierced the silence of her dorm room.

" Hello." She said.

" Hi, hello!" 

" Hello, Copia." She smiled while she walked back towards her bed. " I'll be leaving the Ministry shortly. Do you need me to bring something to the beach house?"

" No."

" Then why are you calling me?" She asked.

" The old guy sharted in my car!"

" He did what?!" She asked.

" Pops took a big shimmy shit on the backseat of  my car, the leather interior is ruined!"

" How is that even possible?! He's a ghost..." She said.

"  Well it's happened, he followed through!"

" Oh God, this is a peculiar situation!" She said before she sat down on the edge of her bed. " And what's Sister had to say about this? It's not the first time something odd has happened like this to Papa, he can move stuff sometimes when he gets frustrated."

" Sister hasn't said anything about it, but she wasn't pleased about the shitty situation if you don't mind the pun."

" Oh, Copia. That's an  awful pun..." She sighed.

 " Salty wasn't much help neither, he made me clean it up!" 

" Mr Saltarian made you clean it up how exactly?" She asked.

" I lost a game of rock, paper, scissors to him and Sister." 

" Oh no, that's not good." She said. 

" It was humiliating!"

" Well in that case I'll buy you some leather cleaner and maybe several of those little scented trees for your car." She said while she slipped on her shoes. " I'll even buy you something nice to cheer you up from the gas station."