Father Jim DeFroque

Chapter 32! 

Father Jim DeFroque

10th of April 2023- The Los Angeles Ministry

***************************

The last week at the Los Angeles Ministry had been busy, the Clergy had been arranging events for their satanic band. The coming of someone from religious circles had been preaching the word of his Lord live on YouTube on Easter Sunday, it was then followed by a new song  release. The rumours about Jesus is coming had finally been solved, it was nothing but a song cover Papa Emeritus IV had record in secret.

Footsteps echoing down the hallway disturbed the silence of the unholy church, there was a group of four heading towards the main stairway near the entrance of the Ministry. Sister Imperator was leading the way, her former lover and prodigy were following close behind their superior. Albany was not far behind them, she was carrying a couple of files in her arms. Her superiors had a meeting with one of their clients, he was due at 2pm. They stopped in the middle if the hallway when they arrived at the entrance of the building, the silence was soon broken by Copia.

" When is this guy arriving?" Copia asked.

" I've been informed by the ghouls that he's just pulled up on the car park." Sister replied, her hands cupped together. " Now remember, this meeting is important.  I want everyone on their best behaviour, we want to make sure our agreement is being withheld with Pastor Jim DeFroque."

" DeFroque?" Papa asked.

" Yes, Papa." Sister replied.

" Are we planning to expell this ecclesiastic Pastor by taking away his holy robe?" Papa asked, his features were hopeful while his gaze wandered towards his prodigy. " How about the boy?"

" Cardi is staying." Sister said.

" Are you sure?" Papa asked.

" I'm very sure." Sister said.

Papa Nihil grumbled to himself, he didn't like the answer he had received from Sister. He was trying to get rid of Copia at any given opportunity that arisen, his dislike for his prodigy ever growing since his success was ever growing. Albany shared a reassuring glance with her lover, she didn't like it when her Father was cruel to him. She sometimes wanted to defend him, but it would only cause more hatred between them. A loud knock at the large wooden doors caught everyone's attention, it echoed around the Ministry. Their 2pm meeting had arrived, it was time to finally meet Pastor Jim DeFroque.

The doors opened and sunlight entered the Ministry, there was a silhouette of a man standing in the doorway with a leather bible in his hands. Footsteps echoed down the hallway, his presence was soon felt. Pastor Jim's white and red papal was freshly pressed, it flowed behind him while he approached them. His dark hair was combed back and his beard was neatly trimmed, his overall appearance ozzed charm and charisma. His arms outstretched he greeted Sister with the most warmest of smiles, his voice was loud and clear.

" Greetings to you, Sister!" Pastor Jim said.

" Pastor Jim, I'm so glad you could make it." Sister smiled.

" The pleasure is all mine, this meeting between our religious circles as been forth coming." Pastor Jim said, his gaze wandered between everybody in the hallway. " Your flock as grown, may I have an introduction?"

" Of course." Sister said, her hand gestured towards the ghostly Papa. " This is Papa Nihil, his role at this Ministry is now reaching from beyond the grave. You may have heard of him, he was the frontman of the Clergy in the late sixties for a short period of time."