Chapter 27

Now that I was heading back home, I thought I could process the week I just had, but I honestly wasn't sure I could. Was I expecting to be flying to Florida right as a hurricane hit and be fucked merciless ever day for the sole purpose of being stretched so Cedric's monster cock could fit in my tight virgin hole?

No.

It didn't even happen! They tried their best, but with my amateurish pain tolerance, we were not able to achieve much progress. Elijah could barely have his way with me without causing some intense discomfort.

I'd argue it was not my fault. I did not ask to be put in this scenario with two guys who had large packages in two very distinct ways. I was more than fine dating two people, but this was just pushing it.

When I had first fooled around with them before this happened, I knew in the back of my mind that somehow I'd end up the bottom. Elijah's personality left no room for any other choice, even before he revealed his preference. And Cedric just looked like a masculine top ready to ruin holes across the country.

And that left me. I wondered what I seemed to other people.

Either way, I was content with our week-long sexcation. Everything I experienced and felt with them was surreal and unlike anything I could have ever imagined.

But secretly . . . I was glad it was over. My body could not handle another day of this. If we had continued, I might have had to visit a doctor to check my ass for any damage.

I had even wished Cedric would take Elijah's inches so I could rest every once in a while. But no, it was too scary for him so he refused to get fucked by anyone other than me . . . for now. Cedric was open to bottoming for both of us. He knew he wanted to fuck more than anything, but understood his situation was complicated and not anyone could just simply hop on for a ride. And that anyone was me, since we respected Elijah's preference to never bottom.

After the hurricane, I spent hours helping with the hurricane's aftermath. We cleaned a lot around Elijah's house in the burning sun, collecting broken palm trees, picking up trash and debris, and even cleaning the pool. Later Elijah called some people to come in and work on the rest of the house, and then it was back to pushing the limits of what my hole could handle.

Honestly, I'd never felt more insecure and exposed in my life, but I was so fucking ready for any new experience that I pushed those little annoying thoughts to the back of my mind and locked them away in a box.

But now that I was back home, I could let my body rest and just enjoy the fact that I had two boyfriends.

The flight was different this time around. For starters, there was no Elijah to distract me with some illegal adventures onboard. It was just Cedric and I. He wasn't as wild as Elijah, and to be fair, nobody had a brain like his, so nothing happened. And second, we were way too exhausted, turning the semi-long flight into a short one.