Chapter 1

Author's Note:

This is a really weird note but I'm trying to save you guys..

Don't read it lol

This 'book' was my first when I was a rookie writer and reading it back now, I absolutely hate it! I can't believe the many reads this has gotten and I thank you guys so much for putting up with this 'book'. 

Thanks so much but it was not deserved

I'm trying to rewrite but I can't seem to find the time (my profile page might explain some more) 

Thanks again!

--

[EDITED!]

Denied

Chapter 1

"Roxy! Dad wants you in his office!" said my older brother, Haden. He was sprinting down the hall, panting like crazy as though he had seen a ghost. My dad tends to have that effect on people. He stopped in front of me, gulping.

"Why?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms. My dad practically lives in his study; we've never seen him out of it since my mother passed away. He's not the same anymore, encased in a cold and shallow shell.

I was dressed in my bunny pyjamas, perfected with my bunny slippers that squeak every time I take a step. It gets annoying sometimes but is still darn cute.

"No idea" he shrugged.

I pursed my lips. We are hardly ever called to dad's office; it's normally when we're in trouble with school or someone. We started walking down the long hallway, our house was massive. We were a big family and quite hyperactive. "How do you know he wants me?"

"I was chasing Vince, so I passed his room and he stopped me" he explained, shuddering as if recalling the memory.

"Why were you chasing Vince?" I asked with curiosity. Vince was a few years older than Haden. Haden was 19 years old whilst Vince was 21 years old.

"He stole my game. I was perfectly happy playing and he stole the disc!" he said, irritation is his voice.

I rolled my eyes, suppressing laughter and shaking my head. Haden acted like he was 8 rather than 19, most of my brothers were all childish. "Which game?"

He went quiet and I narrowed my eyes at him. "Blackops" he blurted out quickly.

"That's my game!" I smacked him on his arm.

"But I was playing it, I couldn't find another game!"

"Yeah because you guys lose them all! You can't touch my game!"

"But I was playing it" he whined.

"You could've asked me!"

"You were too far away!"

"I was down the hall"

"Too far!"

"You can't touch"-

"But you"-

"No, Haden"