5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!

Chapter 5

I woke up to the radio…again. Since when did I get another one? I remember it being shattered to pieces? Oh well…Ugh! I can’t be bothered to get up!

“Ok next song is… Baby by Justin Bieber!” the radio spoke.

I groaned and picked my alarm clock and threw it out of the window.

“Baby, baby, baby, o” said the alarm clock and then I heard it smash.

I heard a high-pitched girly scream. “What the hell?!?” shouted someone outside.

I laughed and stumbled to the window to see who it was. “Justin!! What are you doing here?!?”

I ran downstairs to the front door. I opened it and hugged Justin. Justin was my best friend! He’s awesome! He had brown hair that is cut short and spiked, he had beautiful blue eyes! We looked like siblings, that’s what everyone thought especially because we hang out all the time!!

“Well…I thought I’d visit and what’s with that frickin alarm clock?” he asked confused.

I laughed. “Just woke up”

He chuckled. “Can I come in?”

“Yeah sure” I said.

I heard fast footsteps on the staircase. “What happened? I heard a girly scream!” said Vince as he ran down.

“It was Justin” I said.

Justin frowned. “It wasn’t me!!”

“Sure it wasn’t…”

“Sup Justin!” said Haden as he ran downstairs. All my brothers were downstairs by now and they were all doing stupid fist punch things with Justin. He was also a close family friend.

“Ok…let’s go my room!” I said running up the stairs.

He followed behind.

We reached my room.

“Uhh…kay. I’m gonna have a shower, you do anything but don’t go through my stuff” I said.

He chuckled and nodded.

I grabbed a towel, underwear and clothes. I walked into the shower and locked the door.

**

Ugh! This is so irritating! I was jumping around the bathroom trying to get my foot in my shorts!! Grr!!

**

I was finally dressed! I was wearing a red Punkyfish t-shirt with short slashes on the sides at the back and front, slashed sleeves, print of a girl at the front with 'No comments' and 'Punkyfish' writing covered with shiny diamond with ripped black denim shorts and red converse. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin lying on my bed.

I walked to the dressing table and straightened my hair. “What we gonna do today?”

He sat up. “Uhh…wanna go for a run?”

I smiled. “Kay”

He smiled back.

“One sec” I said.

He nodded and ran downstairs.

I changed into a white tank top with black trakkies. No way was I gonna get rid of that outfit! I shoved my outfit into my backpack and ran downstairs.

“Let’s go!” I said to Justin.

He nodded and we walked outside.

Our house was right by the forest, well inside the forest. We changed into our wolf forms. Bones clicked and cracked, they brushed against each other making a clapping sound. It wasn’t painful. The first change was very painful! But you get used to it and the pain dies down...