24: AirTaken!

• Dedicated to Awesome AirLines That Have Good Prices For Flights That I Can't Find!!

Chapter 24

I sat in the airport on one of the seats and sighed. I got no passport, no money, no nothing and I can’t go back home!

What the hell am I gonna do now?!?

“Hey”

I looked to my right and my eyes widened. “What are you doin here?”

He smirked and held out 2 passports, 2 tickets and a whole load of money.

“How’d you find me?” I asked standing up.

“I can find you wherever you go, cos I’ve marked ya”

I groaned.

“Hey! You should be saying thank you!”

“Naa I’m good” I said snatching a passport and ticket from him. Coincidently it was my passport I snatched.

“What time’s the flight?”  I asked.

“4:00pm” Mason replied.

“What time is it now?”

“2:00pm”

“Ok…let’s go check in and stuff…”

**

We walked through the big tube thing which was connected to the aeroplane. I love this tube thing!

Every time I walk through it, I feel like I’m in big brother.

I grabbed a magazine off Mason and rolled it up.

“Mason, you’ve been evicted please leave the big brother house” I spoke through the magazine.

He rolled his eyes.

I groaned. “You could atleast play along!”

He groaned.

“Let’s start again!”

He rolled his eyes.

We reached the aeroplane.

“Aww man!! The tube thing’s finished now!! Thanks a lot Mason” I yelled at him and walked through the thing, I walked ahead of him and then stopped.

“Where’s our seats?”

“First class” he replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to first class.

I sat down and leaned back in this amazing chair.

An air hostess…I know that word thanks to Busted! An old band that split up like ages ago!! But I still love em! Anyways…

An air hostess with a really high up skirt and a tight blouse did a perfume walk past Mason, she did this around 8 times. I know the perfume walk thanks to Hannah Montana!

I rolled my eyes but wanted to bit her head off…well, my wolf did.

I didn’t wanna give Mason the satisfaction so I stared out of the window.

“Why you flyin to Cali?” asked Mason.

“Getting Jade back then we’re going to…” I scanned the address book and found Miranda’s address. “France?”

Mason nodded and leaned back in his seat. He was opposite me, I practically pushed him down on that seat…I don’t trust my wolf you see…

“Hey Roxy”

I looked up and saw Trey. “Sup”

“Hey” said Mason butting in.

I grinned mentally. He’s so funny…