31: The Most Annoying Person In The World!!

• Dedicated to I DUNNO WHO TO DEDICATE THIS TO!! :P

Chapter 31

Me and Mason were now packing for the voyage to find Jade. Oh yeah! I learnt a new word! Mason gave me something called a dictionary; you know that thing has like a gazillion of words in it?! It’s no magazine but…so many words! The person who wrote it probably has aching fingers. Whoever wrote it well you’re awesome and have no life whatsoever! No offence…

Did you know co-operating means to work together…?! Well, Mason used that word on me so that’s what we’re doin right now…we had a bet on who annoys the other one first, the annoyer person has to do whatever the other person says. I’m soo gonna win!

I’ve been told that I’m quite annoying.

Me + annoying = Don’t Mix!!

Mason + annoying = hell yeah!!

But just to be on the safe side, I’m not talking!

“You done?!” asked Mason.

I nodded.

He raised an eyebrow.

Hmm…I should keep a blank expression too cos if I do something annoying…THEN I CAN’T WALK EITHER!!

Tell you what…I have a plan!! ;)

“Let’s go, I’ll grab your suitcase”

“I WIN!!” I exclaimed dancing.

“What?” he asked confused.

“You annoyed me by saying that!”

“What?! I just said I’ll grab your suitcase!”

“There! You said it again! I can grab my own suitcase! Thank. You. Very. Much” I said very proud of myself.

“But it’s not annoying! I was just offering! You’re being annoying right now!”

“You were annoying before I was so” I stuck my tongue at him in the end.

He grabbed my tongue with his.

“Eeeww!!” I said his tongue still holding mine. “Leth bo” That was my bad attempt at saying ‘Let go’

He smirked.

I narrowed my eyes.

“Oh!” said Anne walking in then walking out.

I groaned. “Bis is bisguthtin!” ‘This is disgusting’

He smirked and moved his eyebrows up and down.

“Leth bo or I’ll bip you hed ouf!” ‘Let go or I’ll rip your head off!’

He chuckled and shook his head making me shake my head too.

I growled. “Las bornin!” ‘Last warning!’

He shook his head again still smirking.

I growled then kissed him slowly shoving his tongue back in his mouth.

“Oh my!” said Anne again. Why does she have to keep coming at the wrong time?! And why can’t Mason shut the door?!

Mason started to kiss back but I immediately pulled away and fastened my tongue in my own mouth.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha” I sang.

He growled.

“Shut up!” I said then grabbed my bags.

He growled again.

“Ssh!!”

And guess what?!