3: Dress Shopping!!

Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my radio. I pulled my hand out of the covers and tried to find the alarm.

“The next song…” it spoke.

I groaned and waved my hand around for it.

“Ha-ha. The next song will play after the break!” it said again.

I groaned louder and slammed my hand down repeatedly on the table.

“Compare the meerkat.com, compare the market.com…simples” it said.

I groaned even louder. I sat up and threw the alarm clock across the room. It smashed into a million pieces on the floor.

Sorry but I’m so not a morning person…

“You’re gonna need a new alarm” said Jade. Jade was probably a girly girl. Her blonde hair was in curls and she was wearing denim shorts with a pink tank top.

I groaned and pulled myself out of my bed.

She laughed. “We’re going dress shopping today, see you down in a few”

I nodded and she walked out of the room. Jade was really nice, she was friendly and like an older sister I’ve never really had. But, sometimes she is really annoying! No offence, Jade!

I dragged myself to the bathroom and had a shower.

**

I came out of the shower and wore a white tank top that said ‘We make the sun come up’ in light blue with high-waisted white denim shorts. I slipped on some light blue converse and looked in the mirror. I left my hair naturally curly and I left the makeup. I never wear makeup.

I grabbed the money from the drawer and shoved it in my back pocket along with my iPod. I ran downstairs and saw Haden with Vince in a headlock.

“Get off me!!!” shouted Vince.

“Give my game back!!” Haden shouted back.

“You mean my game!!” I shouted.

Their heads snapped to me and I glared at them. Haden slowly let Vince go and took a step back.

“Game back now” I said in a deadly voice.

“I-it’s in my room” said Vince.

“When I come back it had better be on my bed, you got it?”

They both nodded their heads like those bobble head dogs,

I grinned. “Let’s go Jade!”

Jade giggled and we ran out of the house.

“Be back before 5!!!” Zane shouted before I slammed the front door shut.

I rolled my eyes. “Who’s driving?”

“Uhh…I’ll drive” said Jade making her way to her car.

Her car was a silver Aston martin rapide. Nice car right?

**

I looked over at Jade and noticed her mouth moving up and down... I pulled out my headphones and spoke. “Sorry didn’t catch that”

She groaned. “What kinda dress you lookin for?”

“I dunno, the thing that you wear to mating ceremonies and stuff…aren’t they all the same?”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m picking!”

It was my turn to roll my eyes. “Ok...”

She smiled and got out of the car. We’re here already? God, I really don’t pay attention!

I got out of the car and followed her into the mall. I put my headphones back in and slowly followed her.

**

“This one is perfect!!” Jade exclaimed.

“It's horrible!!" I yelled scrunching my nose up.

The sales lady glared at me and I smiled back innocently.

“You’re wearing this!!!” Jade said and as she pushed me to the changing rooms.

**

We drove back and were there by 4:30pm. I quickly ran to my room as soon as we reached the front door. I threw my bags in my wardrobe and looked at my bed. Black ops…Vince gave it back!! Haha! I'm so awesome!

Apparently I get such an evil and scary look when I’m angry that it scares even the toughest of people to give in! I’m such a bad girl! Haha! Jokes!!

I jumped on my bed and threw the game on my table. A few minutes later there was a knock on my door.

“Come in!” I shouted.

“Dad wants you again” said Haden.

I groaned and got up. “Now what?”