6: Make Your Mind Up!!

Chapter 6

“For ladies, who insure their cars, Sheilas' Wheels are superstars; Girls are bored beyond endurance, Payin' too much for car insurance, For bonzer car insurance deals, Girls get onto Sheilas' Wheels. Women make the safest drivers; We could save a bunch of fivers, For bonzer car insurance deals, Girls get onto Sheilas' Wheels”

I groaned and looked at my bedside table. Another frickin alarm clock!! Seriously, where the hell are they coming from?!?

I grabbed the clock, got up from the bed, walked into the bathroom and threw it down the toilet. I flushed the toilet and there it went…

I dragged myself back to the bed but found that I couldn’t get back to sleep. Ugh! That’s what’s wrong with me. If I wake up, no matter how tired I am…I still can’t flippin get to sleep!!

I groaned and got up from the bed again.

“Good to see you’re up! Dad wants ya” said Haden at my door.

I rolled my eyes. “I’m not going to him”

“You’re gonna have to…he is the alpha, you gotta obey him”

I know that!! I rolled my eyes and groaned. “I really don’t wanna…tell him I’m busy or summit”

“He can hear ya, you know” he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, but only for 2min then I’m outta there. I’m jus gonna get changed”

He nodded and walked off.

I walked into the shower and locked the door.

**

I left the room wearing a white cropped boho top with flared jeans and brown leather flip flops. I walked slowly taking my time.

“Hey! What happened to you yesterday?” asked Zane catching up to me.

“Nothing…” I said, I’ll handle dad myself.

“Really? Didn’t seem like nothing? There was shouting and you stormed outside”

“He…He wants me to live with my mate after the stupid ceremony” I answered.

“WHAT?!?” he shouted.

“I know…”

Eric, Haden and Vince came rushing to us.

“He what?!?” they shouted.

How did…?

Zane!!

“I know…I’ll handle him though…”

They nodded.

“Do you want to?” Vince asked.

I shook my head. “Why would I stay with a stupid mate when I can stay with you guys?”

“Awww” they said as they engulfed me in a group hug.

“Roxanne. What is taking you so long? Inside now!” said my dad.

I shot him daggers and walked inside.

I sat down and looked anywhere else but not at him!

{Keep us informed} said Haden.

{Is this some spy mission thing?} I asked amused.

{That’d be so cool!!} Exclaimed Eric.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

“Roxanne…I know you’re upset about yesterday” dad trailed off.