13: Messin Around..

Chapter 13

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a dolman sweater and all I could find that wasn’t in the washing…was a pair of hi-waisted denim shorties…I searched my bedroom and thankfully it was empty. I slipped on a pair of brown bed stu boat shoes from American eagle.

I left my hair curly and ran downstairs.

Everyone was by the counter.

“Uhh…hey” I said as I sat on the counter.

“Sshh…not now” said Vince said.

I peered over his shoulder and saw him having an arm wrestling match with Eric…Eric’s soo gonna win!

“Haha!! I won!! IN YOUR FACE!!!!” Eric shouted in Vince’s face.

“Well I have a mate!! A-ha!!!” Vince retorted.

I rolled my eyes while they wrestled.

{So how was Mason?} Zane asked in my head.

I turned to him and he winked.

I rolled my eyes. {You knew?}

{Duh} he said.                 

{And you let him?!?}

{Well…I can’t deny that he is your mate}

I groaned and cut him off. I swear if I hear that word again…I’m gonna kill that person for saying it.

“I got a mate, na na na na naa!” sang Vince.

I growled and pounced on his back.

“You attack his back I’ll get the front!” shouted Eric.

“Yes sir!!” I saluted and jumped off Vince. I kicked him behind his knee, at the joint and he fell to the ground.

“Uhh…my time is now up, my brothers…and sister. I must leave to the spirits”

I played along. “Oh no! What have we done?!? It shouldn’t have ended like this. Forgive me dear brother”

“What have we done?!? You provoked me…i…I’m truly sorry” Eric played along dropping to the ground.

I knelt beside Vince and held his head. “Please forgive me brother”

“Uhh…I forgive you my dear sister…Eric?”

Eric knelt beside Vince, opposite me. “Yes brother?”

“Please…take…care of…Roxy” and Vince fell dead.

“NOOOO!!” Eric shouted.

“Why? Oh why?!?” I shouted looking up.

I heard clapping and I turned to Zane and Haden. They had big grins on their faces.

I stood up and helped Vince off the ground. I was in the middle. Vince, Eric and me held hands and bowed.

“Thank you! Thank you!” I said bowing again.

“Bravo!! Bravo!!” clapped Haden.

“Good show!” said Zane in a posh voice.

We laughed and I grabbed a breakfast bar…mmm…coco pops!

**

I was in Cooking Class. I was with all my brothers, Mason and his…beta Kane.

We had to make…I dunno actually. We just shoved some random stuff in the bowl and started mixing. We can’t cook. That’s why we stick to simple stuff like takeaways and fish fingers!