27: Am I Getting Along With My Kidnappers?!?

Chapter 27

“He’s here?!?” I heard Trey ask.

My eyes were slowly fluttering open, my mark still hurt like hell but was bearable.

“Yes…the pain was her feeling his presence” I heard the ‘Gary’ dude reply.

I closed my eyes.

“Shit…we gotta move” I heard Trey say.

Gary groaned. “Do you really need ‘her’?!?”

Well…thanks a lot ‘Gary’!

“Yes…she’s special…the fact that I want her, isn’t the only reason why I have her” explained Trey.

What the hell does he mean?!?

I’m special?!? Me?!?

Well… I’m awesome at blowing bubbles!!

‘The fact that I want her’ Why the hell does he want me?!? Watch when he finds a mate, I’m gonna tell her everything!!

But for now, I’ll stick to the whole ‘annoy Trey and get kicked out’ plan.

“Ok then…yes we gotta leave now before he sniffs her out” said Gary.

Again…thanks a lot Gary!

“Ok…” I was in someone’s arms. “Lead the way”

I think Gary was walking infront and Trey was frickin carrying me.

I felt a cool breath against my ear. “I know you’re awake” He breathed.

I shivered…because HIS BREATH IS FRICKIN FREEZING!

What is he a vampire?!?

Haha!!

Vampires don’t exist…werewolves are the only ones!! Yay!! Well I heard some tales about vampires but they’re not real! Our ancestors went to go check it out but they came back alone, fine and actually…they looked a lot healthier.

“Then you can put me down” I said opening my eyes.

“Naa I’m good” said Trey smirking, he winked at me so I slapped him.

He growled so I muttered a quick sorry before he pins me down somewhere.

The sun was pouring on my face and I used my hands to shield myself. Trey put his head over my face to shield me from the sun.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

Oh yeah!! This girl has manners!!

He put me in some car, in the back seat and closed the door. Him and ‘Gary’ were talking but I could hear.

“When they coming?” Trey asked Gary.

“Well…”

“HEY TREY!!” laughed 2 guys making their way to Trey.

I groaned and put my head in my hands. More frickin guys! DO I GOTTA LIVE WITH GUYS FOR THE REST OF MY FRICKIN LIFE?!?

“Sup guys” greeted Trey and they did their ‘safes’ and knuckle punches, you know what guys do…

“Who’s the chick?” asked one of them smirking.

The guy who asked, who I’m currently shooting dagger looks exactly the same as the other guy, twins! They both had dirty blonde hair but you can tell them apart cos one has a red streak and the other has a blue one (the guy who I’m shooting daggers at). They both have grey eyes and the blue streak one had a lip ring.