21: What Do I Say?!?

Chapter 21

We were in Mason’s house. It looked very uhh…old fashioned; posh…you wouldn’t expect a guy to live here.

“Who…lives here?” I asked picking up a vase then placing it back down.

“Me and a few pack members” he answered.

“No parents?” I asked still staring at that vase.

“Nope” he said popping the ‘p’.

“Awesome so why the hell does it look like the queen lives here?” I asked now staring at this…weird painting of fruit. Really? Fruit?

He chuckled and shrugged. “Guess I didn’t have any time to decorate”

“That’s gonna change…” I said walking further into the house.

“Oh hey Roxy, sup Mason” said Kane sitting down in the living area, which I guess I was in.

“You mean sup Roxy and hey Mason” I said still looking at the room.

Kane chuckled.

“And sup Kane” I greeted but I was now looking at the classy chandelier. “What do you do in your spare time…? Both of you?”

“Well…we work out, sleep, eat, work out, run, have meetings, eat, sleep etc.” answered Mason.

I stared at them like they were crazy because they are. No playing?!? No messing around?!?

“Do you have some sort of a schedule?” I asked curiously.

“Yep” replied Kane.

“So what are you supposed to do now?” I asked.

“Still be at the party” answered Mason.

I nodded. “Uhh…can I stay a night or summit? Dad’s probably yelling back home”

Mason smirked. “Sure”

“Oh get lost!” I ran up the stairs and walked into a room, I thought it was Mason’s because it had ‘The Alpha’ written on it in gold. Ok…

I stared at the bedroom…it was very…empty? It was white, white and white.

“This is my room” said Mason behind me.

“No chiz, why is it white and empty?”

“Haven’t had time to decorate” he answered.

“What time is it?” I asked turning to him.

“Uhh…10. Why?”

**

“Hmm…what colour do you want your room?” I asked Mason, scanning the shelves.

“Uhh…black”

“A colour that won’t give you nightmares”

“Black”

I groaned and grabbed red, black, white, blue, grey and some other pots of paint. We were in a paint store down the road from Mason’s house.

I put the pots on the counter and paid the guy £100, he stared at me like I was crazy.

I smiled innocently.

“I’ll take these” said Mason taking £100 off the guy and handing him £150.

I grinned. Is he having some competition with me?

I grabbed the £150 off the guy and gave him £200.

Mason glared at me and handed the guy £300.

I grinned and handed the guy £400.

Mason narrowed his eyes and handed the guy £1000.

I grinned and grabbed all the money off the guy except for the £100. I put the rest in my pocket then ran off with the pots and brushes.

**

“Can I have my money back?” asked Mason while using the roller to paint the wall red.

“Nope” I replied popping the ‘p’. I grabbed the paint brush and dipped it in the black paint.

I walked to the wall Mason had already painted on, and it was dry. I thought about what to write on it…

“Here” said Mason grabbing the paint brush off me.

He wrote on the wall but didn’t let me see it,

“What’d ya write?” I said tryna see infront of him.

He moved to the side and my eyes became wide.

‘Mase & Rox 4eva’

What do you say when someone does this?

Do you say thanks?

Do you rub it off…? Even if you don’t want it to be rubbed off but you don’t wanna show you like it…

What do I say?!?

I took a quick glance at him and he looked really proud of what he wrote…

I dunno what to say!!

“Rox?”

“Huh?”

“What do you think?” he asked.

He had to ask!!

“I…er…I…” I said.

WHAT DO I SAY?!?