30: What A Day...

Chapter 30

“Oh my gosh!” exclaimed Anne.

My head shot up and hit Mason’s jaw.

“Ouch!” I grumbled rubbing my head. I tried to get off Mason but he held me down.

Anne laughed nervously. “I’ll just…I’m going into town…” she left the house and it was just me and Mason…great! I’m being sarcastic by the way!

“You can get off me now…” I mumbled trying to pry his arms off of me.

He groaned and started to rub my leg with his leg. It actually kinda calmed me down. I placed my head back on his chest and sighed with content.

“Where were you?” I asked.

“Lookin for you, where were you?”

I laughed. “In Cali then I was taken to Arizona then I was taken to Texas, Austin”

“Can you still remember where you were kidnapped?”

“Yeah but I really gotta find Jade”

He smiled. “We’ll leave later on in the week”

I nodded. “Awesome”

I sighed.

**

“Who eats that?!?” exclaimed Mason.

I grinned. “This girl!”

We were eating breakfast…and I was craving for some weird breakfasts…

So I went with milk toast!

It’s basically toast broken up in small pieces with milk poured over like cereal.

Mason is being a girl eating…toast with jam with a knife and fork…who does that?!?

He actually forced me to use a spoon to eat it because knowing me, I would just eat it like that!

Oh and if you got any weird breakfast ideas...you know where I am!

I drank the rest of my milk toast and wiped the milk from my face. Mason stared at me clearly disgusted.

“You’ve never done that before?” I asked in disbelief.

He shook his head slowly.

I rolled my eyes and washed my bowl. After finishing that I ran upstairs. Shit! What am I gonna wear?!?

**

I walked out of the shower and saw some clothes on the bed. It was a pair of ripped denim shorts with a yellow plain tank top.

I smiled and read the note next to it.

‘Nipped into town quick and got the clothes, meet me on the farm.

Theme: Cowgirl ;)

Mason’

“Yee Haww!!” I exclaimed. I walked over to the radio and blasted the radio. Smile by Avril Lavigne was playing. I love her man!! Not in a…you know way in a she’s awesome way…

I got changed and found a cowgirl hat, I popped it on then put some cowboy boots on.

I wonder what we’re gonna do…

**

I walked out on the farm chewing some wheat. I know it’s weird but it’s great for the atmosphere and my look. ;)

I found a horse. It was Cryss!! I ran to her and stroked her.

“Hey girl”

She neighed and Mason came riding a black horse. He got off the horse and immediately the horses came together.