9: Denied!

• Dedicated to Our Readerz!! :P

Chapter 9

It was him! Alpha wolf! What the hell…is this some sort of a joke…?

“You?!?” I said pointing at him in disbelief. Am I being Punk’d…? Where’s Ashton? I'm gonna meet Ashton!! Ashton Kutcher!! Kutchy-kutchy you...

“Uhh…yes. Do I know you?” he asked confused.

“Uhh…the female wolf from yesterday, you know…writing on the ground one”

He chuckled. “Your wolf is beautiful”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Flattery will get you nowhere, dud. Now…I’m not your mate and you’re not mine. We will not tell anyone we even got a damn mate…comprenday?” My spanish teacher would be so proud! It...is spanish right?!

He raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“Ok…1) I’m not joining your frickin pack, no disrespect or anything but I’m stickin with my bros. 2) I dunno if my dad meant that I was gonna live with you after all this and again, stickin with my bros. 3) you’re a frickin alpha!”

He was quiet.

“Awesome, inabit then” I said walking off.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me back to face him.

“Oi! Touch me again then I’ll rip your frickin head off!” I shouted in his face.

He growled.

“Don’t growl at me or I’ll growl back!!” I shouted. Man…I really need to think about my curses…

He growled louder. “You will stay with me and I will not have my own mate leave without me marking her”

“Well…tough!! I’m leaving without being marked! I’m not your mate, you’re not mine!! Deal with it!!!” I shouted.

He growled and he started shaking with anger.

Grrr... I’m so getting pissed off now. What do I do when my stupid alpha mate is gonna rip my head off? I wonder if this happens to all the girls…

{Uhh…Jade. What do you do when Zane gets angry at you and starts growling?} I asked Jade, mentally.

{Uhh…I calm him down, why are you asking?} She replied.

{Uhh…no reason just curious and bored since I’m walking here without a mate. So how do you calm him down?}

{Umm…I hug him and soothe him by rubbing circles on his arms, he seems to like that a lot and if he’s REALLY angry then I kiss him} She replied.

I cut her off. I’ve got what I needed, I'm not kissing him though. Stupid Alpha.

Alpha wolf started to growl. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

He pushed me to a tree and leaned in at me.

I growled and then hugged him.

I kept looking at my watch while I was hugging him. He didn’t flinch.

Suddenly, I felt two arms snake around me and bring me in closer to his chest.

“Oomph” I said as I was brought in closer.

“Uhh…yeah. Can you let go of me now?” I asked, a little uncomfortable though my wolf was howling with pleasure and excitement. Stupid wolf.

He let go of me and I stepped out from between him and the tree.

“Uhh…yeah. Well, it was very nice to meet you. But I really gotta get going” I said clapping my hands together.

He narrowed his eyes. “You’re not leaving”