11: Stupid School!!

Chapter 11

“Good morning Jacksonville (made that up: P) ” spoke the radio.

I growled. “WHERE THE HELL IS THIS FLIPPIN THING COMING FROM?!?”

“Roxy’s up” said Haden passing my room.

I rolled my eyes and slid out of bed straight into the shower. I soo need to find this stupid radio putter person. Wait…I haven’t broken it yet. I ran to my room and threw the radio out of the window. I walked back to the bathroom. Now I can shower in peace…

**

I stared at myself in the mirror. “Stupid, stupid uniform” I muttered.

“Roxy, why can’t you be a normal girl and wear a skirt?” Eric asked fixing his hair in my doorway.

I groaned. “So you want a stupid bimbo sister?”

He thought about it, shrugged and walked back into the hallway.

I rolled my eyes.

I was wearing Haden’s big shirt. It was massive. I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed a plain tee-shirt. I put that on and put a black vest over it.

Better…

I grabbed my black backpack and threw it over my shoulder.

**

“I don’t wanna go school” Eric whined. We were in the stupid black limo.

“Nor do I” Haden whined.

“Same” said Vince.

“Trust!” I shouted high fiving Eric.

“Well…we have to okay?” said Zane a little annoyed. Well…probably a lot. We were playing bogeys in the car…if you dunno what that is well there used to be this T.V show called ‘Dick and Dom In The Bungalow’ and they played this game where you had to shout ‘bogeys’ louder than the opponents.

The winner would be the one with the loudest ‘bogey’ and if the other people give up.

The limo stopped. I heard hushed whispers.

All the guys piled out of the car and I was last. I got out and my eyes landed on…him!

What the hell was he doing here?!?

He looked at me and then his eyes widened.

I bit my lip.

{Zane!! Let’s go in now!!} I shouted in my head. I grabbed my brothers and dragged them inside.

“What was that for?!?” Haden asked.

“Uhh…I didn’t know where the office thing was…” I lied.

Zane noticed me lying but thankfully he didn’t say anything!

**

My timetable was:

English- Mr Brown

Free Period

Drama- Miss Dickenson

History- Mr Gate

Lunch

Mechanics- Mr Hall

P.E- Coach Smith

I can’t wait for P.E!! It’s gonna be awesome!!

I walked into English and unfortunately the desks were in two, Vince and Haden were soo paired (means sad…if you know your slang…check the urban dictionary on Google if you still don’t know) that they sat together and left me alone…