Epilogue: Denied!

• Dedicated to All Of You Guyzz!!

Epilogue: Denied!

“And 3 2 1!! ACTION!” I yelled clicking the black thingy used in movie bloopers. Sorry! But I have noo idea what they’re called!

“I…had the time of my life” sang Haden. “And I never felt this way before and I swear this is true…and I owe it all to you! Ohh I…had the time of my life…and I never felt this way before and I swear” he nodded like he meant it. “This is true…and I owe it all to you you-you-you-you-you you-you-you-you-you you-you-you-you-you-you-y-y-y-y-you”

“DIRTY BIT!” we all yelled dancing behind Haden.

Ok, if you’re confused lemme lay it down for y’all. Haha!

Soo…we have transformed Haden’s room into a place where you do music videos and stuff, uhh, a recording booth. My idea was to make another video for Haden but into a proper music video! So, we put a green screen at the back and voila!

Yup, we didn’t do anything else, just put a green curtain in the back and we were done! I’m the one with all the money here and I didn’t wanna waste money on a stupid recording booth, no offence to singers/bands/stars and other people, if it is offensive…

Dad obviously had money but his exact words were… “Get out of my room!”

Haha! After all the tension thing and I got “settled” (Dad’s words, not mine) he went back to his normal self. But I don’t really care, it was fun while it lasted and knowing me, I always find trouble so Dad will be back to Fun Dad again.

“I-I came up in here to rock, light a fire, make it hot, I don’t wanna take no pictures I just wanna take some shots! So come on, let’s go. Let’s lose control! Let’s do it all night, till we can’t do it no mo’”

“People rockin to the sound, turn it up and watch it pound, we gon rock it to the top until the roof come burnin’ down. Yeah, it’s hot in herrre, the temperaturrre has got these ladies gettin’ freakierrr” he sang.

I danced my way out of the camera and pushed Mason in to dance.

He shook his head like a stubborn child.

“Dance!” I whisper/yelled at him.

He growled. “No!”

“Keep it quiet bozo!” I whisper/yelled at him. “Now dance!”

I pushed him in the camera and his eyes became wide.

I grinned while moving the camera.

“Shit” Mason cursed and then went behind Haden.

I grinned.

**                          

“And…cut!” I yelled clicking the record button. “And…crap”

“What happened?” asked Mason while Haden put a towel around his neck and drank water.

“Oi! You didn’t come from the gym!” I said to Haden.

He rolled his eyes and chose not to answer.

I decided to change the subject cos I knew I was gonna get proper told off!!

“Uhh…Mason’s livin here from now on” I said while packing the camera away.

“Ok” replied my brothers narrowing their eyes at Mason. Weirdos…

“But…he’s getting his own room” I added zipping the camera bag.

“What?!” yelled Mason.