𝕥𝕨𝕠

❝ 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚙, 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚢. ❞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Name) has lost count of the days since her meeting with Mash Burnedead at his house. She really wonders how he's been doing.

However, her concern is on her silent colleague.

"C'mon, Rayne, don't be mad at me!" She whines, "It was an accident! I didn't mean to scare your rabbit when I used my magic! I didn't think it would pass out, though..." she mumbles, pouting.

The sword cane keeps walking, hell, even faster, as he tries his best to get the mission Wahlberg assigned to them finish already. His poor rabbit needs him, and he's not pleased to be assigned with the girl who made his rabbit faint.

"Don't ignore me!" (Name) whines, catching up to him. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know that your rabbit was scared of blood," she apologises.

Rayne furrows his eyebrows, "My rabbits are traumatised because I left them to you, (name). You lost Usakichi in the forest and found him a day later. Then, you gave Usao a damn chives instead of carrot and today Usako fainted because of your magic." He sends a glare at her way. "I don't know if I can put my trust on you anymore."

"Don't be like that!" (Name) exclaims.

"My trust on someone is depended on my rabbits, and you failed to obtain that."

"Rayne-"

She cuts herself off when she sees a familiar bowl cut ravenette, walking alone while munching on his cream puff. She feels the corners of her lips lift up, and Rayne glances at the teen.

"That..." he murmurs, as you blinks in realisation. "Rayne, I don't think he's the one-"

However, before she can finish her sentence, Rayne is already on his way to Mash. She lets out a loud groan before catching up to him.

"Excuse me, I'll make this test quick." Rayne takes out his wand before summoning his partisans.

Mash looks confused as hell.

(Name) lets out a sigh, 'Sorry, Mash. But I'll see you later,' she then takes a turn to walk around, leaving Rayne to test Mash.

Mash stares at the bunny handkerchief that Rayne hands out to him. "Are you... a fan of bunnies?" He asks, but Rayne keeps staring at him.

Finally, he accepts the handkerchief. "Thank you..." he mumbles before a certain (hair colour) haired girl gets into his mind.

He looks at the sword cane. "Are you the owner of the rabbit she had been searching for in the forest?" He asks, and Rayne freezes.

"....yes," he admits.

"I see." Mash nods his head. "Wonder how she's been doing." He murmurs, 'I didn't even get her name.'

After giving some advice at Mash, Rayne continues his searching. "Where did she go...?" He mumbles to himself, looking around.

Then, he sees a familiar figure at the corner of his eyes. He frowns at the sight of the girl who betrays his trust.

(Name) smiles when she sees him. "Yo, Rayne! Stop frowning!" She exclaims, but how can he stop frowning? She made his rabbits traumatise.