𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

A/n: Doom simply respects (name) because she's Fabian's sister, stop shipping her with everyone 😭

tw! sensitive topics ahead!

❝ 𝙸... 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Doom loses the grip on his sword as he looks down at her. A slight frown plaster on his face.

"Please pardon me. I've never thought you have such a fragile body. If I knew it, I wouldn't have let myself bleed easily." He apologises, genuinely guilty.

(Name) coughs once more, her blood pooling on the ground. She lowers her hands from her face. "...it's fine." She mutters breathlessly. The painful coughs from before hurt.

Taking a deep breath, she releases a shaky chuckle. "There's a reason why Fabian didn't let me become a fighter. He knew that I was never meant to be one." She mutters.

"I should've listened to him."

.
.
.

"No! There must be a way to save her!" His mother's voice cried out. "Please, we'll do anything! Please save my daughter!"

His father held his wife in place as she cried. He was standing outside the room; his sister's room, (name)'s room. His parents were inside with another man, who was a doctor.

Flynn's small hand gripped the hem of his shirt shakily, tears at the corner of his eyes. "Nii-chan... (name)-nee is..."

He didn't let the smaller boy finish. "Shh, everything will be alright, Flynn. Your nii-chan will make sure of it."

He was not sure of it.

Inside the room, the one who was laying on the bed was his sister, (name). Weak, limp, lifeless.

It's all my fault.

If only he didn't leave her playing at the playground alone. If only he was there to protect her from those bastards.

It was all his fault.

Even for a kid, (name) had always been beautiful. He should've known that her face would attract danger, yet he left her alone to get something that he wanted; a writer's pen.

He got it, but at what cost? (Name) was dead.

He was an adult. Barely, but still an adult. He could protect himself.

He was eighteen, (name) was just ten. Yet he failed to know that she was too young to be able to protect herself.

Biting his lips, he crouched to Flynn's height. "Flynn, go to your room. I'll be there with (name), okay? You'll see her healthy again, I promise."

Flynn was not an idiot. Despite being a six year old boy, he knew what Fabian was talking about. He slowly released his hold on the older male before making his way to his room.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped into (name)'s room, earning all the three adults' attention. "Fabian..." his mother sobbed, seeing her cry made his heart ache. His father only looked at him in pain, after all, he just lost his only daughter.