𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

❝ 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚕. ❞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Rayne is late for the meeting," Ryoh comments, resting his chin on his palm.

Currently, the divine visionaries are having an emergency meeting. Innocent Zero showed up in the divine visionary competition, and he brought bad news.

Who would've thought Mash is his son?

(Name) slumps into her seat lazily as she stares up to the ceiling. Why is Rayne so late? That's unusual of him.

"(Name)," her (eye colour) eyes glance to the side to look into Ryoh's blue ones. "You always get paired with Rayne for missions, right?" She nods in response as she waits for him to continue. "Did you know about his obsession with rabbits?"

The crimson cane almost jumps out of her seat excitedly. "I know! I know!" She exclaims as Ryoh's grin widens. "Mind share with me so I can tease him?"

"Of course," (name) smirks. "It's funny how I found out about it almost the same as how Mash found out about it. After our third mission, I found a rabbit keychain on the floor so I thought it might be the citizens'. And then he said the keychain is his," she giggles, recalling the event. "You don't know how much I laughed that night."

"Oh, knowing you, I can imagine it." Ryoh chuckles. "And is it true that you made his rabbits traumatised?"

(Name)'s shoulder slump as she looks down. "I almost lost his trust because of that-" she deadpans. "We should give him rabbit merchs for his birthday, don't you think?" She suggests, which Ryoh nods his head in agreement.

Finally, the sword cane enters the room, silencing both (name) and Ryoh as he takes a seat. Sophina closes her book and looks at him, "You're unusually late, Rayne. Where were you?" She asks, frowning slightly.

Rayne takes a seat between Ryoh and Kaldo. "I was with my brother," he mutters, eyes on the ground. "He was participating in the competition when Innocent Zero came."

(Name) feels the corners of her lips lift upward. "Is he okay?" She asks, resting her chin on her palm as Rayne nods his head. "He's fine. It's a relief that nothing much happened to him."

Ryoh raises an eyebrow at the sword cane before glancing at the smiling (name). He lets out a chuckle as he shakes his head.

This girl really knows what she's doing.

Then, the light cane's eyes drift at the person who sits in the opposite of (name). A hint of amusement sparks in his eyes as he watches the desert cane stares at the girl beside him.

Sensing the eyes on him, Orter averts his eyes, only to lock with Ryoh's blue ones. He raises an eyebrow when the light cane smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at him before looking away with a sigh.

Ryoh finds this amusing. It was (name) who picks a seat in front of Orter so she can steal a glance at him from time to time, but the latter is the one who stares at her in the meeting while she focuses on listening and giving her opinion.

To Ryoh, it is obvious that (name) has a crush on Orter. The way she always has a book in her coat just to start a conversation with him always catches Ryoh's eyes. He finds it cute, but Orter is way too oblivious.

He lets out another sigh before starting the meeting about their nemesis.

Ryoh takes it back.