𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

A/n: giggling, squealing, kicking my feet while writing chapter twenty one i did a good job at the end of the chapter fr 🤭 anyways last chapter before i hand my phone to the wardens again, see yall next week bye

❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Doom lowers his fist as he stands straight in front of the crimson cane. He looks at her silently, at least that's what it looks like.

Slowly, with a low voice, he speaks.

"Then use your magic properly." (Name)'s head is still hanging low. "Don't hold back. Show me that you can protect your friends."

That is all he says before he disappears from her view.

Finn and Dot gasps, Ryoh, Orter and Rayne look around warily as Lance prepares his wand. Doom can appear in front of anyone at the moment, so he needs to prepare for every possibility.

He looks around, his wand in his hand just as he notices a presence behind him, catching him off guard. Lance turns around and Doom meets his sight, sword is raised up, ready to cut him into half.

"Graviole."

The iconic word reaches everyone's ears as Doom is pulled onto the ground. Dot widens his eyes, does Lance manage to get Doom like that before? He's pretty sure he doesn't.

"Lance-kun!" Finn calls out in worry, but the blue haired male sticks in his place. He, too, is in shock.

He doesn't cast that spell. He was caught off guard when Doom appeared behind him and he didn't get to use his magic on time.

Then who...?

"Changeas."

Lance's place is switched. Doom disappears from his sight- no, he disappears from Doom's sight. He is now standing a bit far away from his previous place.

He glances at Finn. He's not even holding his wand. What the hell is going on?

A Partisan is swung towards Doom. But it's not Rayne's.

No, it is Rayne's. But he is not the one who is holding it.

Doom gets up right before the Partisan hits him. It clashes with his sword, but it doesn't break. He looks at the girl in front of him.

"So you finally decided to use it properly." A smile tugs on his face as he adds forces on his sword.

The crimson cane copies him and pushes the Partisan harder. "You asked for it," she mutters. "Then you get it."

The crimson gem hangs onto the locket on her cleavage shines a bright red light. Her (eye colour) eyes flash the same colour before she pushes the Partisan even harder, leaving Doom no choice but to retreat.

He jumps away from her and exhales. "I know you have more than that." He raises his hand up, gesturing at her to come at him. "Show me what you got."