𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

❝ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The latest attack on the city costs us immensely. We need an immediate plan to counter innocent zero." Ryoh mutters, his eyes narrowing at the tension in the meeting room.

(Name) listens to his talk, but her eyes are looking at the empty chairs around the table in sorrow.

Her comrades are in pain, and yet she's not there. She did it again.

Same like Fabian.

"Luckily, I, Ryoh Grantz, just happened to catch a member of the enemy's inner circle." That manages to snap her out of her sorrowful thoughts. "It seems he tried to join in on the attack and was left behind."

She looks at the direction where the others are looking, and she raises an eyebrow when a familiar face greets her sight.

Cell War furrows his eyebrows as he glares at them. "You won't get any information that could harm father from me." He says sternly.

"Even though he abandoned you?" Ryoh raises an eyebrow, and the poor guy slumps his shoulders.

'Well... now we feel bad...'

But Cell Was is too stubborn. "I still won't ever betray him!" Ryoh groans, "You stubborn fool! Then we'll just have to torture you!"

Heh... rip my nails out or do whatever you like. I'll die before spilling anything to you. Show me your worst!

"We'll be feeding you honey-covered sashimi until you talk."

...that's their worst?

"Eat it!!" Ryoh exclaims before Kaldo stops him. "My honey-covered sashimi isn't a means of torture!"

"You're right. It's far worse."

"Worse?!" Kaldo protests before turning to Cell War, "Don't listen to him. It's good. Try it."

The thorny blonde deadpans, "You're really gonna make me eat it?" Ryoh slowly feeds him the honey-covered sashimi as Kaldo watches nervously. "See...? It's good." He says curtly.

But Cell War says otherwise.

"Blegh."

Kaldo slumps down against the wall depressingly.

Ryoh approaches him in guilt. "Sorry. I didn't think you'd take it that hard..." he apologises. "You know.. everyone has different tastes in food." He assures the flame cane. "This is probably an acquired taste," he takes a bite on the strange meal, but then he makes an identical face like Cell War when he eats the sashimi.

"Blegh."

A hard kick is sent to the thorny blonde's chin, blood splatters out of his lips. Orter takes a handful of grip on his hair as Cell War's breath hitches.

"The time for games is over. I'll make this quick." The desert cane murmurs sternly.

"Heh... no form of torture will ever break me." Cell War manages to form a grin, despite the sweats trailing down his face. "My loyalty for father is absolute..."