𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎. ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After two weeks, (name) is finally allowed to leave the hospital. To say that she is overjoyed is an understatement. She finally escapes that hell where she needs to take the bitter medicine all the time.

Currently, she and Ryoh are walking side by side, only the light cane knows where to. She asks him a dozen times already, but he refuses to answer.

Noticing that they're making their way to the meeting room, (name) tilts her head to the side. "Are we having a meeting?" She asks, glancing at the light cane who just smiles at her.

"...that smile looks suspicious." She deadpans.

Ryoh keeps his smile as he walks ahead, offering himself to open the door for her, like a gentleman he is. (Name) looks at him weirdly as she steps into the meeting room, only to notice the lack of light in the place.

"...wait, I get a deja vu-"

Click

"Happy birthday!!"

A small gasp escapes her lips as the confetti bursts in front of her and above her, her eyes looking at every person in the room widely.

Just like Rayne's birthday, everyone is there. Mash's group, the visionaries, Domina and his friends, Mr. Wahlberg and Ms. Meliadoul, along with some other staff.

(Name) blinks twice before it finally hits her. "Wait! What's the date?" She exclaims, dumbfounded.

Rayne lets out a sigh as he shakes his head. "10th April," he replies. "It's your birthday, idiot." The crimson cane gapes her mouth in disbelief.

"Already?!"

"She really forgets it," Renatus chuckles, his hands at the back of his head as Kaldo smiles. "You owe me a drink, Renatus." He murmurs, making the immortal cane groan.

Ryoh puts his hand on her back gently as he leads her further in. "Let's eat the cake first, then we'll open your prizes."

As everyone swarms over the table for the cake, Orter sits at the corner with a cup of coffee in his hand. It's not like the crowd is unpleasant to him, but being an introvert he is, it is only his nature to be away from them.

Just when he thinks he's alone, he notices a presence near him and sees the raven haired teen beside him. Staring at him for a while, Orter finally decides to ask.

"Do you need anything?" Mash nods his head as he takes out two boxes, one a small one and another is slightly bigger.

"Flynn told me to come to you or Ryoh if I need help, but Ryoh seems to be busy there." He mutters, making Orter look at the light cane who is busy eating his cake slice in front of a mirror.

Mash opens both of the boxes, revealing a hair clip with ruby decoration around it in the smaller box while a crown with white jewelries patterns in the bigger box. "Flynn was always there when I needed to make a decision. Now that he's gone..." he doesn't finish his sentence, but starts another. "I'm pairing the gift with a cream puff keychain. So which one do you think she likes the most?"

Orter looks at the crown and the hair clip back and forth before humming. "The hair clip would be good," he mutters. "(Name) likes to have things people gave her by her side to show them that she appreciates it. Wearing a crown would be quite odd, so the hair clip is the best option." The desert cane pauses, thinking whether he should continue or not. "This is my personal opinion, but I think the hair clip would look good on her too."