𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

❝ 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘... ❞

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ryoh is defeated. Doom is insanely strong, that his eighty percent manages to counter Ryoh's thirds.

The light cane falls with a panful thud as Innocent Zero's first child approaches him. "Very impressive, visionary of light. But still not enough to force me to unleash my full strength." He mutters.

"I'm sorry to say...now that I've defeated your strongest defender, I no longer have use of you. It is time you all die."

However, when they thought he has lost, the light cane stands up shakily. Doom takes noticed on this and hit him once again and again.

"Now to finish the others-" he feels a tug on his pants. Turning around, Ryoh's trembling hand grips on him as if his life is depending on it. "It's not... over yet..." his tone sounds weakened.

Doom pushes his head back onto the ground harshly before sending multiple punches at him until his blood splatters to his visor. "It's futile. Your struggle will prove nothing but your weakness. Continuing will only destroy the face you take such pride in."

He grabs Ryoh's long blonde hair that is already fallen due to previous attacks. "Such a waste..." Doom sends one last punch, straight to the light cane's face. "...of your good face."

Blood oozes onto the ground as Ryoh stumbles, but manages to keep standing. "Is that... what you think it means to be handsome?" The light cane pants heavily. "It's not just about how you look on the outside. It's helping those weaker than you without being asked. Being true to your words... even at the threat of death. Always willing to forgive others. And most important of all..."

The lips of the light cane shakily forms a smile as he recalls his dear friend.

"Fabian... huff... I told you to run, idiot..."

"Like hell I will.. you... you'll die if I leave you there." His (eye colour) eyes locked with his blue ones, a flash of determination gave the light cane hope. "I'll protect my friend... no matter what. That is what makes a man."

"No matter how strong your foe... or how unmatched you find yourself..." a lone tear trails down his cheek. "...it's always standing up to defend your friends. That is what makes a man."

He raises his head to look up. Fabian's face appears in his vision, smiling proudly at him whenever he did something good.

"I... failed to be that man once." Ryoh takes a deep breath. "I won't... fail again."

I won't... fail you again, Fabian.

Doom raises an eyebrow as a certain ravenette comes in his mind. "Are you... talking about the visionary of soul?" Ryoh's blue eyes widen as his breath hitches.

He forgot... that Doom was the one who delivered Fabian to him.

"You must be blaming yourself," the first brother mutters. "But before I end you, you should know that he didn't want you to blame yourself too."

The remaining magicians around them widen their eyes, their minds pondering how Innocent Zero's first child knows about the late soul cane.

After a moment of silence, Ryoh lets out a shaky breath. "That bastard..." the light cane sighs, tremors in his voice.

Doom hums, his hand takes a hold of his chin. "Now that we're talking about him, I wonder..." Ryoh has a bad feeling about his wonder. "...where's his little sister? Is she still alive?"