Tell her the truth

The city buzzed with life as Izuku navigated the bustling streets, his mind consumed by a tumultuous whirlwind of thoughts. Memories of his childhood resurfaced, each one tinged with the pain of years spent hiding his true self.
He arrived at his mother's doorstep, heart heavy with the weight of his secrets. The familiar warmth of home enveloped him as he stepped inside, greeted by the comforting aroma of his mother's cooking.
"Welcome home, Izuku," his mother exclaimed, her smile lighting up the room.
Izuku forced a smile, his heart aching at the thought of burdening her with his troubles. "Hi, Mom," he replied, his voice strained.
Concern flickered in his mother's eyes as she studied his face. "Is everything alright, sweetheart? You seem tense."
Izuku's throat tightened, the words he longed to speak caught in his throat. "I'm fine, Mom. Just tired from training," he lied, the weight of his silence heavy upon him.
His mother's brow furrowed, but she chose not to press further, sensing his reluctance to share. "Well, dinner will be ready soon. Why don't you go freshen up?"
Izuku nodded, offering his mother a weak smile before retreating to his room. Alone in the quiet sanctuary of his thoughts, he wrestled with the truth he longed to confess.
Hours passed in agonizing silence as Izuku grappled with his inner turmoil. The weight of his secrets threatened to suffocate him, each passing moment deepening the chasm between him and the one person he longed to confide in.
As the shadows lengthened and the day gave way to night, Izuku found himself standing at a crossroads. The choice before him loomed large, a daunting reminder of the vulnerability he feared to embrace.
With a heavy heart, Izuku made his decision, steeling himself for the conversation that lay ahead. He knew that the road to healing would be fraught with uncertainty, but he also knew that he could no longer bear the burden alone.
Summoning the courage within him, Izuku made his way to his mother's room, his footsteps echoing in the silent hallway. With each step, he felt the weight of his secrets lift, replaced by a glimmer of hope for the future.
And so, as he stood before his mother's door, Izuku knew that he was ready to take the first step towards healing. Whatever lay ahead, he would face it with courage and conviction, knowing that he was not alone in his struggles.
With a deep breath, Izuku knocked softly on the door, his heart racing with anticipation. As the door swung open, revealing his mother's concerned face, Izuku knew that he was finally ready to let her in.

In that pivotal moment, standing before his mother's open door, Izuku felt the weight of his unspoken truths pressing down on him. The words he longed to share clung to the tip of his tongue, yet fear held him back.
His mother looked at him, concern etched on her face. "Izuku, is something bothering you?"
For a moment, Izuku hesitated. The gravity of his secrets battled against the courage he had mustered. Then, as if surrendering to the fear, he changed course.
Tears welled in his eyes as he embraced his mother tightly. "I love you, Mom," he whispered, the weight of unsaid words transformed into a simple declaration of affection.
His mother, sensing the unspoken turmoil, held him close. "I love you too, sweetheart. Whatever you're going through, we'll face it together."
In that fleeting moment, Izuku chose to shield his mother from the darkness within, choosing instead to express the love that had fueled his silent struggles. As the hug lingered, a bittersweet mix of relief and regret washed over him.
The unspoken truths still lingered, but for now, Izuku found solace in the warmth of his mother's embrace.

Izuku swallowed the knot of guilt that lodged in his throat, assuring his mother with a forced smile. "No, Mom, there's nothing wrong. I just missed you," he said, his words a veiled attempt to shield her from the storm raging within.
His mother's eyes softened, and she gently ruffled his hair. "I missed you too, sweetheart. I'm glad you're home."
As they shared dinner, laughter and conversation filled the room, masking the unspoken struggles that lingered beneath the surface. Izuku savored these moments, cherishing the warmth of his mother's presence.
With each passing minute, the guilt tugged at him, a constant reminder of the truth he had chosen to withhold. Yet, in the safety of his mother's love, Izuku couldn't bring himself to disrupt the fragile peace they had found.
As the evening waned, Izuku hugged his mother tightly, the weight of his silence heavier than ever. "I'll be back soon, Mom. Love you," he whispered, forcing a smile that masked the turmoil within.
His mother returned the embrace, blissfully unaware of the unspoken struggles that clung to her son. "Love you too, Izuku. Take care."
The door closed behind him, and the night swallowed Izuku as he made his way back to the dorms. The stars above seemed to mirror the countless thoughts swirling in his mind. The truth remained buried, a secret he guarded fiercely, fearing the consequences of unveiling the pain he carried.
.