Deku ch.7?

"Hey kid. How you feeling?" Aizawa's words reached through the lingering fog in my mind.
"Better, but it's still a lot," I managed, my voice strained and weak.
"Okay, do you want me to give you some space? I can leave, and—"
"No!" The desperation in my voice surprised even me. "No, please don't leave. I just... don't want to be alone right now."
Aizawa's understanding gaze softened, and I could see a flicker of concern in his eyes. "Okay, that's okay. Do you want me to get Todoroki?"
I shook my head, and Aizawa continued, "What about Bakugou?"
Another shake of my head. "You, please. I need you here. I'm so scared it's going to come back."
Aizawa nodded, his expression reassuring, but before he could say more, the silence was shattered by the intrusive ring of my phone.

"Hey kid, it's all might. Do you feel ok to answer?", Aizawa asked hesitantly, as if unsure if he wanted me to answer it. Fair enough I guess, he just got me calm and now that peace is being interrupted. Further, the question seems less like a question of comfort and more of ability. Can I answer? Last I checked I can barely stutter out a sentence right now. I'm feeling a bit better but that doesn't mean much. That being said, it's All Might. I can't afford to show any weakness. I have to be strong. I have to be his successor. I have to prove myself to him. I don't have a choice. I have to do this. So I give a hesitant nod and Aizawa gives me a quizzical look, but proceeds to hand me my phone regardless.

"I am here! On your cell phone!"
"Hello All might"
"Young Midoriya! I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier this morning. I let my fear get the best of me. I won't let it happen again, I promise."
"No! You're all good! It was my fault for being late!"
"But I should have noticed you were sick, my boy."
"I didn't even know I was sick until after training."
"You should have told me, I could have taken you to recovery girl"
"I'm sorry sir. I'll try better next time I swear!"
"I'll hold you to it!"
"Yes sir!"
"Go get some rest, as soon as you're better we'll be right back to going plus ultra, my boy!"
"Thank you All Might"
"No Problem, Young Midoriya. Now go get some rest."
"Yes sir, thank you sir"
"I am Hanging up! Goodbye young Midoriya!"
"Goodbye!"

I sway on my feet. Just talking to him makes me nauseous. I feel like I'm gonna puke. I rush to the toilet, spitting up bile. It burns my throat as it comes up. There's nothing left in my stomach. What little remains comes up and that's when I remember I haven't eaten for a week and it shows.
Aizawa watches me from the doorway, steadily making his way over to me like he's approaching a stray cat. His face is kind, worried, but kind. His eyes are soft, softer than i've ever seen on him. It feels wrong, not in a "warning! danger!" way, but in a sad, pitying way.