DEKU ch5?4?idk

I open my eyes to see a bright white light. It's cold, freezing. Through my blurry vision I can actually see the air leave my lungs with every exhale. As my eyes adjust I see blurs of red and white and the comforting smell of caramel fills the air replacing the cold that once consumed me with a warm hand against my cheek. It's surprisingly gentle. I notice a wetness on my face and that's when it clicks. I'm crying. As the tears slow down I finally get a clearer image of exactly where I am. The first face I see is todoroki's. He has me positioned in his lap and is looking down at me, concern is written all over his face. Then I notice a second pair of eyes. Deep piercing rubies are staring straight into my soul, petrified. Katsuki Bakugou is panicking, looking at me like a ghost, a part of me actually wonders if I really am dead, but the immediate pain that follows shortly after betrays that theory. Everything hurts. My whole body is sore and my head is pounding. What the hell happened? How did I get here? Where am I?

I squint through the blinding pain and the settings starts to come into view: recovery girl's office. Right, probably should have guessed this is where I'd end up.
But what happened this time? I don't think I broke any bones this morning...
Then I remember. All might. He's the reason. That selfish asshole did this to me. But I can't let that stop me. I can't show this weakness. I'm the chosen one. I have to be strong enough. The fate of the world depends on it.

I can still hear his words swimming through my head
"I'm disappointed"
"you're supposed to be better than this"
"you'll never be a true hero"
But a kind voice pulls me from my spiral.
"Hello again dear, I'm pleased to see you don't have any broken bones this time but you really ought to take better care of yourself young man."
Ah yes, the typical recovery girl lecture.
At this point her voice is more prevalent in my mind than my own mother's. As much as dealing with the physical consequences of one for all sucks, I do appreciate the conversations I get to have with recovery girl while I wait for my bones to put themselves back together. She has a warm aura about her, one that's instantly calming. It's probably the closest thing I've ever had to therapy... aside from that one week long stay in the psych ward after I woke up from my mini coma, but so much has changed since then that it feels like lifetimes ago. I guess that is a perk of never sleeping, you get to experience time on a different level. You get 2 times the amount of conscious experiences. It sucks constantly being tired, but when all your dreams are horrific nightmares anyway it's honestly preferable.