Chapter 1

The Intelligeneratay Ball. A rule-breaking, rebellious event that went against everything written in Northe Mouldy College manifesto, setting every inch of their ideology to fire and burning it down to ashes, using the essence of slay. But intelligente Boomquifa was quite excited. After all, she was very super duper curious about what degeneratays would be like and needed to satisfy her need for using the scientific method for daily tasks. It just made sense, making her life slightly more complicated but all the more interesting. The holy method could be broken down into 5 steps:

Step 1. Define a question. Would they be able to differentiate between passive aggressive and assertive?

Step 2. Make predictions. Unlikely, but Based on her in depth research on the school life of degeneratays, she knew that they blinked about 21602 times a day, 2 more times than a intelligente. How fascinating. (Source: unknown)

Step 3. Create a hypothesis. She didn't know. This would be her first time encountering this mythical strange species, anyway.

Step 4. Gather data. This was the most important step. She needed to do this properly, starting with her first specimen. The Elizabreath.

Walking confidently to her, making sure to radiate an aura of intelligence, high mental competency and uwu sunshine vibes, she took out her notepad.

"Greetings, The Elizabreath of the Degeneratays. I'd like to conduct a survey- "

"And then my mum was like OooOoOOo oh no you don't need a new Minecraft account why you so bad why you failure"

Boomquifa coughed, trying to regain The Elizabreath's attention. The Elizabreath looked at her, disgust and confusion leaking into her gorilla-like features.

"I'd like to conduct a survey. What is the difference between assertion and passive aggression?"

The Elizabreath stared blankly. Step 5: Analysis of data. How fascinating. What a wonderful-

"Aiyaa and then she was like OoOoOOO stop eating that pringle, you're going to grow horizontally, how will I fit you in the car..."

Boomquifa shook her head. It was futile to conduct further investigation on this particular specimen. Turning around, she was about to leave until a greasy finger tapped her shoulder.

"What the hell doth thee bethink thou art doing!?!??!?", Boomquifa exclaimed, outrageous.

"Here.." The Elizabreath handed Boomquifa a melted ball of fried icecream. The crunchy outer layer was soggy and damp, flopping around in the pool of saturated fats and cow juice.

Boomquifa was ecstatic and flattered. She happily slurped up the soggy and damp once crunchy outer layer of the fried icecream. How on earth did The Elizabreath know exactly how she liked to consume this delicious delicacy?

Perhaps there were more benefits of exposure to the degeneratays than she thought.